Thread: Toshiba Excite 13 tablet availability

Toshiba Excite 13 tablet availability

I am very excited to get the Toshiba Excite 13 tablet. I want to know that when this is going to be available. I got the news that this will be available by 10th June. I would like to have some discussion regarding its features and release date for this tablet. There are some of the blogs where they have some information about Toshiba Excite 13 tablet but I would like to hear from the people over here. Also, I am thinking to put preorder for this but cannot find any information on the preorder for Toshiba Excite 13. So if you know when and where I can place the preorder for this then please let me know that. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying for this.

Re: Toshiba Excite 13 tablet availability

I would like to tell you that Toshiba has officially announced its new line of tablets consisting of several models, including the Toshiba Excite 13 which is an amazing tablet 13.3" driven by the quad-core chip, NVIDIA Tegra 3. We had a chance to play with Excite 13 and we can say that this is obviously the most interesting of the series. I a m saying this not only for its unique slim design with 13.3 "display (1600 × 900 pixels, range of 16:9) but also because it offers the user a great experience.

The size of the tablet makes reading a page of information much more comfortable than any other tablet of same size, including those with high-resolution displays. For the first time I saw content as comfortably as I do on my laptop Samsung Series 9 13.3" without having to zoom to any section. It also has a four-speaker sound that makes it sound as good as the picture.

Other than this the tablet is thin (0.4 ", only 0.03" thicker than the new iPad) and largest (in width and height) than a 13" laptop, so it should be an acceptable way for most people. Finally, Toshiba has used the extra space to include a battery that is supposed lasts 13 hours. So you can imagine that how great it would be in terms of the specifications.

In spite of using Gorilla Glass and aluminum body, the tablet feels relatively light for its size (2.2 lbs) and Toshiba has done an excellent job on the structural integrity of this tablet. Of course, includes Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and is priced at U.S. $ 650 (32GB) to $ 750 (64GB). This is a must have device and I am going to get this as nit will be available. I cannot say anything regarding preorder but that is not available for now. I hope that they will start with the preorder soon as many users are waiting for the same.

Re: Toshiba Excite 13 tablet availability

The Excite 13 uses the "usual" quad-core processor and Nvidia's Tegra 3 offers Dual Camera - Front and rear - 2 and 5 megapixel camera, 32 GB of internal memory and aluminum cover. It also offers a slot for SD memory cards, one HDMI input and a microUSB, but from this point of view we are normal. The most interesting new concern, however, its display, which is not only gigantic but also has a remarkable resolution of 1,600 x 900 pixels. Obviously, the operating system installed can not be that the latest version of Android, or Ice Cream Sandwich.