Thread: download useful apps for Toshiba Thrive

download useful apps for Toshiba Thrive

I have recently purchased the Toshiba Thrive tablet and must say about the features of the tablet are very nice. It has good specification at this rate. But I have not used android till now and this my first android Tab. I wanted some application to install in my Toshiba Thrive tab. I want to play games and want some applications which are needed in day to day life. Can anyone suggest me some good applications which I can download?

Re: download useful apps for Toshiba Thrive

Hi there I also have the Toshiba Thrive tab and I totally agree with you. I use application from that you can download them. I hope that some of the applications will be useful for you. Here are some of the applications which I use in my Toshiba Thrive tab. Adobe reader for PDF. I have many ebooks which I have downloaded from various sources and wanted to read those so I downloaded the Adobe reader to read it in my Toshiba Thrive tab while I am travelling. I am also using the Dropbox for dropping my important documents and getting them anywhere I want them. I also use Springpad in my Toshiba Thrive. For cloud storage I use CX cloud and Wuala so that I can access my cloud from any where I want. I use Thinking Space for mind mapping. I have also installed the Barcode scanner for scanning the products. Evernote is an application from making notes and also useful to me for taking notes.

I suggest you to use the FlexT9 Text Input. In this you will get four input methods all in one place: swipe, speech transcription, handwriting recognition, and a plain old keyboard. You just have to practice little to get familiar with the application. You can also download Moon Reader for reading both Epub file. I read files on the way in my Toshiba Thrive. It very easy to these applications. You can also download Mantano reading both Epub and PDF formats.

If you are music lover and a gamer then I have the application for you. You can download GunBros game application and play the game online. You will never know when the time got passed while playing this game. You can also download the Flight Control. This is also a good game, it is an adventurous game. This game involves landing planes without crashing flight paths. For music I suggest you to download Tiney Shark. This application gives you access to any song any time via Groove Shark. This application links online and gives you access to any song.

If you are an engineer then I have the perfect applications for you.
    1. AutoCADWS: For editing AutoCAD files and is capable of online collaboration also.
    2. Sketch Book: For quick sketches. Can also produce pretty nice architectural sketches with color.
    3. DWGSee: Awesome viewer for autoCAD files. DWGSee works faster than AutoCADWS but this is only a viewer.
    4. My Measures: It takes photos in which you can add arrows for measurements and angles.
    5. Pulse: A News aggregator application which has an visual experience. This application uses sliding tiles to display stories.