Thread: Are you going to trade Toshiba THRiVE Tablet for an Toshiba EXCiTE Tablet

Are you going to trade Toshiba THRiVE Tablet for an Toshiba EXCiTE Tablet

Now here’s an interesting thread for all you Toshiba users. Soon Toshiba is going to launch its latest tablet model called Excite, and they are calling it as one of their most promising product. Obviously it should be one of the best products till now by Toshiba as it has some of the most interesting features which they have never introduced in any of their products. Recently I read the complete specification and also was the preview of Excite and I must say that I was very much impressive. i have already planned to return my newly bought Toshiba Thrive and go for Excite as after reading out Excite’s specification I understood that there are certain features that Thrive lacks with regards to all aspects. No doubt Thrive is one of the best tablet by Toshiba but however if you compare it with Excite it is much far away from Excite. This is the only reason I prefer to go for Excite. What about you guy? What if I give you an option to go for either of the product? How many of you have already put Thrive aside and planned to go for Excite? Very much excited to know your choice of selection between these two best brand tablets?

Re: Are you going to trade Toshiba THRiVE Tablet for an Toshiba EXCiTE Tablet

No matter how much you compliment Excite and what you say about it. I am going to stay with my favorite Thrive. I really love this tablet and cannot leave it in any cause. Excite might be the upcoming star but somehow currently its Thrive who ruling the Toshiba Tablet market. you know why I went of Thrive, I bought it just because I was also being offered with a replaceable batter and also a full sized SD card which I think in today’s time no one provides. Replaceable battery is one of the biggest advantages for me as everyone knows that battery is the first and only thing that gets repair in any of the portable device. At least I don’t have to worry about the battery as my product contains a replaceable battery. Currently there are only few apps that I have that are actually optimized for the Tegra and dual core I guess.

Now what I have decided is to switch for some other product but only if those products also offers me the same facility of replaceable battery and SD card. Does Excite provide the same? If yes then surely I would go for it right now with even thinking about the current Thrive tablet I am having because I know Excite is never going to be like Thrive. I never had any issues with Thrive in my 1 year or use. I wont change my mind and plan to go for some other product even if Toshiba stops providing supporting it in future with respect to the update and upgrades. I personally feels that the Community people and my friends existing over here will help me in updating my tablet and make it successfully run even after 10 years if possible. All in all I would only like to say that I am not the one whom you are looking out for, I would always support and stay with My Thrive tablet no matter what happens. There might be other people who would go for Excite as i have seen people talking about it a lot.

Even I am not going to leave my Toshiba Thrive. To be frank Excite has from nowhere impressed me at all, it has not got those factors that Thrive have in it. Other than those removable and SD card facility as explained by the above friend I also liked the form factor with the ports and other features. They are surely not going to come up in any of the upcoming products. After having Thrive I never ever thought or looked into any other tablet as it has never given me any sort of problem. I vote for Thrive and not for Excite, and I am sure even other people owning Thrive are going to stay with it because they know the importance of this tablet. I do not understand what made you to create such thread, you would have known that Thrive owners are always going to support it no matter how much advanced model you introduce in future except for you.

Recently I lost my Thrive and I am willing to go for another one but now what I am thinking is to go for another Android Tablet that would have an HDMI out with an SD card Slot. The USB is nowhere a concerned for me. over all I am looking out for some other Android Tablet that would be much advanced than the current Tablet I was having. Its not that I didn’t like Thrive but after losing it I think at least now I should go for something else. Staying at one place with the moving generation is nothing but foolishness so better I go for something new and latest within Toshiba. And when it comes to something new then Excite is the only one that comes into my mind. As this Tablets has created a huge craze amongst the people I think its really going to rock this year. Not sure with the dates but they are telling that this tablet will come up in the market during the first week of June and it would be officially released everywhere. I would go for it. Who cares about the old products, even with the coming generation obviously people are going to once forget Thrive as the newer ones are going to dominate them.