Thread: Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 vs Toshiba Excite tablet

Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 vs Toshiba Excite tablet

Hello guys I am planning to buy a new tablet. I want to buy a god tablet. I wanted to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 but I recently heard about the Toshiba Excite tablet. How is the Toshiba Excite tablet, has anyone used it. Which tablet do I purchase now. Can anyone provide me the difference between these tablets?

Re: Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 vs Toshiba Excite tablet

I think that you should go for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is the latest in the market and Samsung is the leading in providing the best android system tablets as well as mobile phones. Both the tablets are powerful and with great features and specifications. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has 10.1 inch display with Gorilla Glass coating and it has the Google’s latest Android OS Android 4.0 ICS. In Samsung Galaxy Tab you have is the TFT capacitive touch screen with gorilla glass. The camera provided in Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is 8 Megapixel with auto focus and LED flash light. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 supports the 1080p HD videos @30fps. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has 1GHz dual core processor in it. In Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 four sensors are there, they are accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 stand by time of the battery is up to 1810 hours and the talk time is up to 10 hours.

I think that you should go for Toshiba Excite tablet. Toshiba Excite tablet has the LED-backlit LCD display and capacitive touch screen. In Toshiba Excite tablet you can expand the memory up to 32GB. Toshiba Excite tablet has 5 Megapixel camera with auto focus and LED flash light. Toshiba Excite tablet supports 720p videos. Toshiba Excite tablet has 1.2GHz of processor in it to perform fast. In Toshiba Excite tablet you can have a talk time up to 8 hours only. The front camera of the Toshiba Excite tablet is of 2 mp to make video calls. The Bluetooth used in Toshiba Excite tablet is v2.0 with A2DP and EDR. In Toshiba Excite tablet mini USB v2.0 is used. In Toshiba Excite tablet accelerometer, gyro and compass sensors are used. In Toshiba Excite tablet you cannot use 2G or 3G network. In Toshiba Excite tablet you can’t use GPRS or EDGE network to access the internet. You have to use the Wi-Fi to access the internet in Toshiba Excite tablet.

Hello there I think that you should buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. I am also having the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I tell you that the features of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 are better than the Toshiba Excite tablet. You know that Toshiba is giving tough competition to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 but no use of it because Toshiba lacks some of the features that are in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. In Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 you have 2G and 3G network but in Toshiba Excite can’ use it. In Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 you have the GPRS and EDGE whereas in the Toshiba Excite you are unable to use this network. In Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 you have HSDPA and HSUPA whereas in Toshiba Excite you are unable to use this. In Toshiba Excite table they have not given the proximity sensor which the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has it. The talk time time in Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is more than the Toshiba Excita tablet. I think that now you might have got it that why I am suggesting you to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and not Toshiba Excita tablet.

I suggest you to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. In Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 there are many features which the Toshiba tab does not have. In Toshiba Excita tablet you have the USB mini v2.0 whereas in Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 you have USB v2.0. The video supported in Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is 1080p and in Toshiba Excita tablet it supports only 720p. In Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 you have 1 GHz dual core processor whereas in Toshiba Excita you have 1.2GHz processor. In Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GPU is of GeForce and in Toshiba Excita you have PowerVR SGX540 GPU. In Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 you have 7000 mAh battery and in Toshiba Excita you have is the standard Li-lon battery. And the other specifications are mentioned in the above reply.

I think that you should go for the Toshiba Excoit tablet. This tablet might be less in specifications than Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 but it is also less in price than the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. if you don’t want to waste more money and have a tablet then I suggest you to purchase Toshiba Excoit tablet. There are not many functions in Toshiba Excoit tablet which are less than the Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1. The only difference is that how you want to use the tab if you want to use the tab only for watching movies , videos and listing song then I think that you should go for the Toshiba Excoit tablet.