Thread: How to get in Download mode of Samsung Galaxy S III?

How to get in Download mode of Samsung Galaxy S III?

I wanted to know about this process if we want to get into the download mode of this phone then how to get into that that’s what I want to know from you all? I know this phone is new so to know about all those things is pretty difficult even from my part I have tried to do some research on the internet but it wasn’t available so I thought last option would be you all. That’s why I have come here to know something from you all.

What is your opinion about the same? please do reply accordingly over here.

Re: How to get in Download mode of Samsung Galaxy S III?

In one of the hands on video that I have seen recently of this particular phone I got to know that phone can get into the download mode by just pressing the three buttons and they are Vol Down, Home and Power Button. I have seen that video from androidnext and there they have shown it lively. So that’s how it is done.

I have answered out your query anything else that you want to ask then please feel free to ask over

I wonder why people here are discussing about this even after knowing that the phone is not completely out? Why what’s the need? I don’t understand that?

Anyways I have a silly question over here to ask with you all, will there be any difference in the price according to the colors? I mean will the white color be having a higher price then the dark blue one? Or will they both be charged equally? I have seen both the phones in the pics side by side and frankly speaking the white one looks more beautiful than the blue one so why should anyone think of buying the dark blue one. Its but obvious that the white one would be having a great demand as compared to the dark one because eof its look appeal? So does that mean that the white one would be priced at a much higher level than the dark blue one, what do you all have to say about the same?

See I don’t think so there will be any difference In the price if there is anything that will bother you it will be the availability. I am quite sure that the dark blue would be available in abundance for the purchase and not the white one’s because it would have been purchased by many people even before it is released. Talk about pre ordering.

So no difference in the price but yes due to greater demands for the white phones the developers or the Samsung people can think of increasing its price to some extent that’s what I feel. However that’s my personal opinion that I have said here. who knows what will happen in the future.