Thread: sound quality of Samsung Galaxy S III?

sound quality of Samsung Galaxy S III?

Samsung is increases reputation in market after lunching galaxy series and beating to other reputed brands like Nokia, Sony, Apple and much more. Before 2 years ago Nokia is one of best brand in mobile phone but now a day it loses the reputation in market. I am big fan of Samsung in mobile phones. I have Samsung galaxy S2 which I am using from last 8 month. It is great creation of Samsung. Actually Samsung galaxy whole is great. It has best compatibility for High resolution movie and high end Games. Samsung galaxy S3 is also lunching in next month and I heard about its awesome feature and specification. I am thinking to replace my Samsung galaxy s2 with Samsung galaxy s3 but I am always music lover. So, I want to know about sound quality with different bits of sounds. In galaxy s2 sound quality is almost good so naturally it will increase in newer version S3. I want to know in detail about bits, Bass quality, Amplification factor, headphone support, etc?

Re: sound quality of Samsung Galaxy S III?

I am also thing about to buy a Samsung galaxy S3. Now I am using a Samsung galaxy nexus. It is also nice phone but galaxy S3 is awesome. I really want to buy this after hearing feature and specification of this phone. It has Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 processor which gives great performance. Galaxy S3 has Mali-400MP GPU which gives the best gaming experience with 720 x 1280 pixels and 4.8 inches screen. It has great sound as compare to older devices like galaxy S2. It has feature of super bass enhance mode which control your bass as per different track. It has DAC support which converts digital signal to analog signal because DAC is needed for the signal to be recognized by human senses or other non-digital systems. It has Wolfson Micro WM1811 DAC which is better than DAC in galaxy S2. Wolfson Micro WM1811 DAC has a 100dB SNR Class W Headphone amp output with retune and 3X digital input which is better than Wolfson WM8994 used in Samsung galaxy S2 and nexus. It is sound blasting device and I going for it.

Re: sound quality of Samsung Galaxy S III?

I have Apple iPhone 4G which is using from more than 1 year. It is nice phone and having great reputation in market but I am getting boarded with this device. I am thinking to buy most popular Upcoming device Samsung Galaxy S3. Samsung galaxy S3 is slimier than iPhone 4G. I really love slime phones. Samsung galaxy S3 has great feature and specification. It has Quad-core 1.4 GHz which is advance than my Current Phone. It has Wolfson Micro WM1811 which is best DAC supports in Samsung galaxy S3.
    Sound Support and feature Wolfson WM1811 DAC in Galaxy S3 as compare to Galaxy S2:
    100dB SNR Class W amp output for Headphones with Retune DSP and 3x digital interface.
    1x stereo DAC instead of 2x.
    2x 2W Amplification Output for Speakers instead of 2x 1W.
    24-bit 2-channel hi-fi DAC with noise reduction circuit
    4-channel parametric EQ.
    It has good sound Quality as expected. Audio driver configuration & policy implementation based on TinyUCM which boost great sound. Maybe Tiny HAL implementing codec configuration in config files instead of having everything on ROM which run at compile time. Native sampling rate: 44100 Hz it means music played will be great.