Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Does Samsung Galaxy S III has similar screen like the Galaxy Nexus?

Portable Devices

Old 09-05-2012

Does Samsung Galaxy S III has similar screen like the Galaxy Nexus?

I am using the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and heard that the Samsung Galaxy S III is also having the same screen as in Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I am facing many problems in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus and not happy with the screen provided with this phone. Is the screen provided in Samsung Galaxy S III is same as in the Samsung Galaxy nexus?

Old 09-05-2012

Re: Does Samsung Galaxy S III has similar screen like the Galaxy Nexus?

No the screen provided in Samsung Galaxy S III is not exactly same as in Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Though in both the phones Samsung is providing the HD Super Amoled display but it is different from the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Samsung has made changes in the HD super amoled display, it made changes in red pixils, ppi and they have provided the gorilla glass 2 in Samsung Galaxy S III. In HD Super AMOLED the HD resolution is 1280x720. The first device to use the HD Super AMOLED screen was the Galaxy Note with a 5.3" 1280x800 display. Samsung's Galaxy Nexus was the second device to use HD Super Amoled screen with a 4.65" display with 1280x720 resolution.
Old 10-05-2012

Re: Does Samsung Galaxy S III has similar screen like the Galaxy Nexus?

Yes the screen provided in the Samsung Galaxy S III is this similar to Samsung Galaxy Nexus. In Samsung Galaxy S III they have made changes in the HD super amoled screen. Samsung galaxy S III provides 16:9 resolution wide display and even enhances to HD quality.The changes made in HD super amoled screen are:
1. The red pixils are smaller than the galaxy nexus.
2. It has got a smaller ppi due to a larger screen area.
3. It has gorilla glass 2 which is thinner and strong and has better viewing angels and fewer glares.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,