Thread: Samsung galaxy S III cases

Samsung galaxy S III cases

Hey want to know about the cases for this phone before the phone releases I want to make sure that I have the necessary cases for the phone, so do you all have some idea from where can I get the cases for the phone. I know the phone is quite big finding the cases for the phone is equally important for me. so could you all please give me some idea where can I find the case for this phone. do reply on to this your suggestions or reply would be greatly appreciated that’s all I can say here.

Re: Samsung galaxy S III cases

See dude you are asking such a silly qu7estion over here in this forum instead you should search out in the local online stores for the same you will get as many results out there so that’s what youy need to do check out for the all possible results out there only. Personally speaking I haven’t checked on my own but I have my friend saying that it is made available in Amazon. So do have a look at because I did not get much time to have a check for the same.

Re: Samsung galaxy S III cases

A U.K. company Proporta has already launched various accessories for the Samsung galaxy S III so if you want then you can check out their official site and get all the necessary information from there only. I saw some new cases out there for the phone but they aren’t appearing to be so attractive. Anyways do check them out. I hope that’s the answer that you were looking for.