Thread: Huge Disappointment with Samsung Galaxy S III

Huge Disappointment with Samsung Galaxy S III

Hello everyone, Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy S III and I am really Disappointment with his device. I was super excited for the Samsung Galaxy S III and when I seen the Samsung Galaxy S III it looks like Samsung Galaxy S III merged with Nexus. So called Samsung Galaxy S III comes with the 4.8" 16M-color HD (720 x 1280 pixels) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, compare to the other device the S 3 used old screen and just increased resolution that’s it, along with this I think the 4.8'' is too big and female will never use this. So what you all think on this device comment here. According to me Huge Disappointment with Samsung Galaxy S III and there no improvement done compare to previous version.

Re: Huge Disappointment with Samsung Galaxy S III

The Samsung GALAXY S III, rely on its quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos, A 8 megapixel camera and The TouchWiz user interface has been streamlined with regard to the graphical aspects, but at the same time, has been enriched from the point of view of the features. According to me there are some features which lower than what was expected. There are lots of new things come with Samsung GALAXY S III like S beam, Direct call and Buddy Photo Sharing, one of the most disappointing this is camera because this phone comes with 8 MP and not the expected 12 MP, I have seen lots of other phone comes with 12 MP camera and this is not better competition, along with this I have also found the camera quality are not good enough. So overall this good phone, although there are lots of features and improvement missing.

According to me this is a good and compare to the previous version of Samsung Galaxy S II, I think there are lots of thing is new and improved in terms of Display, hardware, software and all other things. I am going to purchase this device because this is one of the best mobile phone. I read around that many Android users are disappointed by this new Galaxy S3, preferring the Galaxy Nexus, but i am not agree with this because there are lots of things are improved like the processor switches from dual core to quad core and have an 8 MP camera on the Galaxy S3 compared with 5 MP of the Galaxy Nexus. For me this is good phone and worth buying…

According to me there are lots of things are improved in Samsung Galaxy S III. The battery has a capacity of 2100 mAh. That's a lot, other smartphones with a big screen have a smaller capacity battery. The HTC Titan and the Samsung Nexus Galaxy have a capacity of respectively 1800 and 1750 mAh. Automatic tagging: There are many social media functions aa n photographing added. An example is the automatic tag (earmarking) of photos, making it possible to take photos of 'recognized' faces directly to share with the people in the photo. This "Buddy Photo Share 'function was demonstrated at the press release. The front camera (for video calling among other things) is a 1.3 megapixel camera with 30 frames per second video in 720p HD quality can convey. So overall I think this is good and I am not disappointed by this phone.

A much more useful thing would be a wireless charging. Put your smartphone on the cradle and voila, the process has begun the process. This is not a new technology, but Samsung Galaxy S3 will be the first mass device using it. Wired charging, of course, also possible - the slot is located on the lower edge. It also serves to connect to your computer via USB and some accessories. There is also NFC module, which will be used to transfer files between mobile devices and for making payments, the Galaxy S2 seemed to have nothing better, but the company made a bid for its own dual-core processor Exynos, once again improved the screen, put the maximum number of technologies that were available on the market.

I really like the new The Galaxy S3 and has I have seen the several review I think there wide difference between previous version of Samsung galaxy and all other Smartphone: The Galaxy S3 is equipped with a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED color display. The 8 megapixel digital camera and the 1.9 megapixel camera on the front give the user endless possibilities with the smart camera functions and face. With the Galaxy S3 Smartphone anytime you put razor sharp. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is equipped with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. That makes the Samsung Smartphone even more useful in everyday use. The intuitive technology, the Samsung S3 Galaxy Smartphone above an unprecedented mobile multimedia experience any lifestyle fully supported. Advanced camera functions: Shutter lag is the new Samsung smartphone past, animated "ghosts" on the picture ditto. Furthermore, the Galaxy Samsung S3 features a convenient "Burst Shot" feature that lets you press the shutter with a maximum of twenty digital pictures in one shot. And the 'Best picture' function automatically selects the best image from a series of eight photographs.

Earlier there were rumors that the smartphone will get 4.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen with HD-resolution with 1280 x 720 pixels, quad-core Exynos 4412, 2 GB RAM, 12-megapixel camera, 1.5 GB RAM, 32 GB of flash memory, support for NFC, the 10-megapixel camera capable of recording 1080p video at 60 frames per second, with 2,250 mAh battery. The thickness of the phone is only 8 mm. Samsung is also in on the new camera functionality. It is now possible to quickly twenty consecutive shots to take. Handy for a portrait: you can simply pick the best photo. You can also use the device to choose the best photo. In practice, during the announcement certainly not the best picture to deliver. i think this very good device and i have not faced any issue with this..

Like the HTC One X, is a phone that has impressive dimensions that are almost never feel. Display with a diagonal of 4.8 inches is not a veiled everything in front of his eyes, and neatly fits into the body, like molten glass spreading to the edges and narrowing the thickness of the shell on the perimeter. Galaxy S III is also similar in their thinness with One X, and since it also has a quad-core processor - the main sheet and specifications are also similar. It should be noted that the 8-megapixel camera on the new phone from Samsung is integrated into the body much better than the One X: the lens is made flush with the back of the phone, but does not act out of it in HTC.

The look and design of the Samsung Galaxy S III is not so great. After viewing the pictures of the this device i am not impressed with the device. We expected that the device has a standard design gradient in a shell like HTC phones has. They could have come up with a number of different designs that could have been surprised. But we are not surprised by the project as we have seen such projects in the past.