Thread: Should I keep my HTC One X or buy the new Samsung Galaxy S III

Should I keep my HTC One X or buy the new Samsung Galaxy S III

I am really confused here; I wanted to know should I keep my HTC One X or buy the new Samsung Galaxy S III, I have bought HTC One X and I am really happy with this device but on other hand I like Samsung Galaxy S III and wanted to buy this Smartphone. So can anyone suggest me which is best HTC One X or the new Samsung Galaxy S III. Thanks in advance…

Re: Should I keep my HTC One X or buy the new Samsung Galaxy S III

HTC One X-piece is made in the case of polycarbonate, which means that the absolute smoothness, while the Samsung Galaxy S3 cannot boast. Due to the large screen Samsung Galaxy S3 a bit more and longer than the HTC one X. Samsung Galaxy S3 weighs 133 grams. HTC One X bit easier - 130 grams. Compare to display the Samsung Galaxy S3 is the winner, with its 4.8-inch Super AMOLED display. HTC One X is equipped with a 4.7-inch Super IPS LCD2 display. Super AMOLED display has higher contrast and better color displays. Now talk about CPU and GPU: HTC One X is equipped with quad-core processor Nvidia Tegra 3 with 1.5 GHz, while the Samsung Galaxy S3 is equipped with quad-core Samsung Exynos 4 with 1.4 GHz and the Mali-400 GPU. Various tests GLBenchmark showed that the Samsung Galaxy S3 has a slight advantage over the HTC one X. Samsung Galaxy S3 has a battery capacity of 2100 mAh, while the capacity of the battery HTC One X 1800 mAh. At the same time, HTC One X has a built-in power supply. Samsung Galaxy S3 has a slot for MicroSD. Supports SD cards up to 128GB. In HTC One X there is no card slot. So from above all point I think the Samsung Galaxy S III is a best phone.

The HTC One X has a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor under the hood, which was developed by Nvidia and Nvidia Tegra 3. The Galaxy S3 has a super fast 1.4 GHz quad-core processor from the factory of the brand Exynos. Both smartphones feature a 8.0 megapixels digital camera component. Although the HTC one X has light-sensitive f2.0 aperture BSI sensor. This ensures that there are 44 percent more light may be captured. Also, the speed of the camera which provides One X is better than that of the Samsung Galaxy S3. Both devices have a display with a maximum resolution of 1280 x 720. The One X has a 4.7 inch large screen and that of its competitor is slightly higher, at 4.8 inches. The battery of the Galaxy S3 is much strong than that of its competitor. It is about a battery of 2100 mAh to 1800 mAh. So from above all points I think HTC one X is best for me and I think you should go with HTC one X because S 3 is an new phone and this might have lots of bugs and technical issue. So wait for some time and then if you find S 3 good, go for it…

Of course, both a large touchscreen smartphones yet, the One X has a characteristic appearance and HTC Galaxy S3 seems like without home button. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is likely a 4.8 inch AMOLED Super HD touch screen get. The HTC One X has a Super IPS LCD2 touch screen with a HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The difference in quality between the two screens with daily use will not be noticeable. The high resolution of both screens makes HD movies and HD games come into their own on the big screen. Both screens feature Gorilla Glass makes it difficult to break and scratch the screen will hardly occur. The One X HTC and the Samsung Galaxy S3 both have a quad-core processor inherited. The One X 3 has a Nvidia Tegra chip with a clock speed of 1.5 GHz and the Galaxy S3 gets a Exynos 4212 chip running at 1.5 GHz. The main difference is that the Nvidia Tegra chip 3 on a 5th core features. This 5th core tasks performed and this makes for considerable savings. The Tegra 3 chip up to 61% more efficient than the Tegra 2. The Exynos chip is developed by Samsung itself. Probably the speeds of the Exynos chip and the Tegra chip 3 are similar. Probably the Nvidia Tegra chip 3 is more economical. In contrast, the Samsung Galaxy S3 2GB of RAM and the HTC One X 1 GB.

The HTC One X has an 8 megapixel camera in full-HD videos it can be included. The Samsung Galaxy S3 will probably get a 12 megapixel camera that also record full-HD videos I may be included. Both smartphones have features like autofocus, LED flash, face detection, smile detention and stabilization. The main difference is in number of megapixels the Samsung Galaxy S3 half times more than the HTC X. HTC One X front is the Sense One X features a 1.3 megapixel camera and the Samsung Galaxy S3 a 2 megapixel camera. Both smartphones feature a large touchscreen of comparable quality. In addition, both the HTC and the Samsung Galaxy One X S3 is a quad-core processor. Making them both the first Smartphone of their manufacturer with a processor four cores. It is expected that the processor of the HTC One X will be slightly more economical, The Samsung S3 features Galaxy with 2 GB or about 2x as much memory. With the Samsung Galaxy S3 can take photos of 12 megapixels and with those of the HTC X One photo of "only" 8 megapixels. Both smartphones feature of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but both manufacturers have their own user interface on the Android operating system. I should for anyone one of them because there is not much different in both device except camera.

In my opinion it is neither better nor worse than the HTC X One . Both devices move at about the same level and both have the advantage over the other, both advantages and disadvantages. So I think the housing and the processing of the HTC X One little better. I also like the Super LCD2 display more. I give HTC Sense 4.0 preference, I am thinking primarily of the larger mAh battery with 2100 instead of 1800, which can be exchanged yet. In addition, the internal memory (16, 32 or 64 GB) to be expanded with a microSD card (up to 64 GB) - for many of you significant benefits. HTC ONE X is available in polycarbonate unibody design, which gives it a sleek look and the device is very convenient to keep with rounded contours. HTC ONE X comes with a 4.7inch super IPS LCD2 Show, which boasts a resolution of 1280 × 720. The display provides crisp and sharp colors, along with good sunlight readability. Watching videos is a joy from such a display. S3 comes with 4.8dyuym Super AMOLED HD display with 1280 × 720. Super AMOLED display is one of the best displays on the market with excellent readability near sunlight and contrast levels of infinity. Colors are very crisp and sharp. In display won the Galaxy S3 due to its large screen and Super AMOLED display.

Both devices operate on the latest version of the Google Android platform, the Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) 4.0. Overall this gives an experience faster and more stable than previous versions of Android and this is consistent for both phones. HTC ONE X comes with a Tegra 3 quad-core processor that runs at a frequency of 1.5 GHz and 1 GB of RAM. While galaxy S3 comes with a quad-core Exynos processor with a clock frequency of 1.4 GHz and 1 GB of RAM. Galaxy S3 comes with Mali-400MP GPU which we all know, a powerful graphics processor on the market. Here I think the Galaxy S3 winner because of its impressive performance of the hardware.

This is very difficult decision because both devices are most powerful Smartphone in the world, Samsung Galaxy S III is actually the newest, high performance and complete a model that was unveiled recently. HTC X One that was presented in Barcelona at the Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona, The HTC one X price ranging from $ 599 to $ 699 depending on retailers. With HTC X One you will get incredibly fast - do not feel any lag when using this phone with Android, HTC is also supporting a camera's autofocus Quick Start 0.7 seconds and 0.2. On other hand with Galaxy s 3 you get High speed video: Use a hardware codec at 30 frames per second playback and video recording of 1080. It also includes an interface for a digital image processor for high quality camera and HDMI 1.4. With its 32-nanometer technology, the Exynos 4 Quad doubles the processing power compared to dual-core Exynos (45 nm) and consumes 20 percent less, Exynos 4 Quad is "pin-compatible" with 4 dual Exynos cuore, a feature that allows providers of smartphones and tablets to adopt the new design solution without additional efforts. The last (and most powerful) technology is the ARM Cortex A15 in comes with Galaxy s 3. The HTC one X has DirectTouch tech and Based on ARM Cortex A9 for design. So overall I think Galaxy S 3 has lots of new improvement with camera, functions and display. So if you have enough money then I would like suggest you to go with S 3.

The appearance of the S 3 is not quite what i expected. Earlier i saw rumors of a ceramic-like finish that the device would be similar to that of the HTC S One . This was (unfortunately) not true. There is again chosen outer surface of high-grade plastic. I can honestly say that this never bothered me at the Galaxy S II or Galaxy Nexus, but I can imagine that they would prefer a device with a metal-like appearance. The 4.8 inch screen is large and bright, but is not an upgrade compared to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The technology behind the screen, Super AMOLED HD, namely making use of so-PenTile pixels. the Galaxy S III has fewer dots than the display of the HTC X One or Sony Xperia S.

i will go with the HTC one X because HTC One X, has built-in RAM Super LCD2 4.7 inches of HD storage (1,280 × 720 pixels), NVIDIA Tegra 3 1.5GHz (quad), and 1GB, a 32GB, the rear back-illuminated CMOS camera megapixel value of 2.0 (F , wide-angle lens 28mm, AF, movie support 1080p full HD), equipped with a 1.3 megapixel camera on the front. MHL and DLNA (output function HDMI), also supports NFC. Battery capacity is 1,800 mAh, 9.3mm thick, 130g weight. i really like this device compare to S3.

I recently bought an HTC one x and I think you should keep your HTC. I believe the samsung galaxy 3 is a great phone but spec wise they are very similar. And performance synthetic testing shows the samsung galaxy 3 has a slight edge on quadrant by like 200 points but HTC gets better score with linpack. And both are very similar on the antutu test score. The best quadrant score my HTC gave me was 5,095 so far, & 11,490 for antutu. And the HTC one x polycarbonate unibody is awesome plus the screen is beautiful. and the camera on the HTC one x is really great ,The only thing that is missing is a sd slot.

The HTC One X smartphone is standard fully integrated with the popular program Dropbox. This way you can actually files that are too large to send as an attachment to share anyway. You simply mail the recipient the link to the folder in your Dropbox. It is convenient to integrate you instant access to Dropbox from the Office apps. If you still want some change in your documents, spreadsheets and presentations, these adjustments directly saved automatically.
    These pictures and videos you can then look back at a crisp 4.7 inch Super LCD touchscreen with a maximum resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The display is also further protected by the extremely strong Gorilla Glass 2. The operating system of this smartphone is Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, which is seen as the best operating system yet....