Thread: Is it worth to buy a Samsung Galaxy S III?

Is it worth to buy a Samsung Galaxy S III?

Hello everyone and I have Samsung Galaxy Nexus right know and I have small issue with this device that is Battery and storage, so now I need to know is it worth to buy a Samsung Galaxy S III, I am able to purchase this without any issue although I don’t how is this device and what are the new features and functions of this device. So can anyone suggest me is this worth to buy a Samsung Galaxy S III. Thanks in advance..

Re: Is it worth to buy a Samsung Galaxy S III?

I think the Samsung Galaxy S III is worth for buying because this first Smartphone with S beam and The Galaxy S III has a screen of up to 4.8 inches, 0.1 inches larger than the HTC One X and 0.15 inch larger than the Galaxy Nexus, The Smartphone with a lightweight 133 grams. For although the second-largest phone, this is lighter than the iPhone 4S and the Galaxy Nexus. The HTC One X is 3 grams lighter than the Galaxy S III. The weight is mainly so low by the materials used; Samsung has again opted for plastic. The rumors about the use of carbon or ceramics were so fables. Although there has been chosen for plastic, feels the Smartphone as usual sturdy, though we must note that the chosen glossy plastic on the back finger enormously sensitive spot. Although 4.8 inches really a good phone,

The Galaxy S III, Samsung also greatly used in the software of the device, there are lots of new software we can find in s 3 like S-Voice, Direct Call, S-Beam, Buddy Photo Sharing, AllShare Play and Cast and Pop Up Play. Direct Call calls automatically when a person tells you through an action or gesture. The example Samsung is hereby given that if you're reading the SMS conversation and then move the phone to your ear, the device than the person you SMS conversation was going to call. However, we expect this feature in more applications will be rolled or via an API will be offered. An application such as WhatsApp would also benefit from this feature. Through AllShare Play Cast and it is possible to upload your videos and pictures to share with other devices or even with the cloud. This can in many cases over the wireless network, and also via HDMI. Pop Up Play is certainly a unique feature that we have not previously seen on a Smartphone or a tablet. This feature seems much more convenient to have a tablet but is now available first on the Galaxy S III Smartphone. With Pop Up Play is possible to really multitask. You could be a web search while a small window on your browser back condition.

Yes I agree with above post, The Galaxy S3 has some innovative features such as S and Stay Smart Voice. With the new Smart Stay-function recognizes the Galaxy S3 how the user will use the phone, such as reading an e-book or surfing the web for example. The front camera - the eye can identify - the display will remain illuminated as long as you keep looking at the screen. Meanwhile, the S-Voice function - which is somewhat similar to Siri (in options) - the ability to control the device using your voice. Besides the fact that you are using S Voice can search for information on the web and other basic communications commands, there are new interactive features added. For example, when your alarm goes off at the Galaxy S3 and want to turn yourself again, you just "Snooze" to say the alarm about 5 or 10 minutes to go off. Additionally, you can voice your favorite songs with S calls, the volume up or down, send messages, calendar items to fill the camera application startup and take a picture, weather retrieval, etc. according to this is one of the best phone for me and I have pre ordered this device.

I have read the all details of this device and I really this device. Compare to other all smartphones and iPhone there are lots of new features and improvement has been done with the S 3. The Samsung Galaxy S3 has a huge 4.8 "HD Super AMOLED screen, which ensures a very bright and sharp colors and black, is really black. It is a 720p resolution and is half an inch larger than its predecessor. Despite the larger screen, Samsung's overall design is not much larger. Additionally, the Galaxy S3 with a very nice feature called Pop-up Play. This technology offers the user the ability to play video and simultaneously with other tasks to be busy. For example: You're a major league game to look back and you hear that you WhatsApp message. You can now play with Pop-up message you see while your video continues to play in your screen (decreases). And this is no mess thanks to the large functional 4.8 "screen. In addition to recognizing your face and driving with your voice, the Galaxy S3 has a unique feature called Direct Call. When you send an SMS and you want to suddenly start calling the receiver, then you only need the phone to your ear and make the call will be started directly. To what extent this will be used is impossible to say, but it may just be useful.

S Beam works through the built-in NFC chip and allows for fast exchange files with other users Galaxy S3. According to Samsung, can you make a film of 1 GB parts in just 3 minutes and 10 MB song in only 2 seconds? All this without a WiFi connection or other signal. The velocity of S Beam reached its top 300 Mbps, making it the fastest of the market is so far. You need the equipment only huddled together to keep the super fast connection to set up. Samsung uses Wi-Fi Direct in its AllShare feature, which allows videos to stream or share content on a tablet PC or television, regardless of the distance between the two devices. In addition, the Samsung S3 Galaxy on Buddy Photo share, which enables users to instantly share, photos with those in the photo. This is possible by the face detection technology. This saves you time again, when you quickly want to share photos with friends and family.

Overall I like this Smartphone and the S 3 and although this device has 8 Megapixel and this is one disappointing thing. Sharp pictures are created by using the 8 megapixel camera and share your directly. Once you have a self-portrait or a video would make you switch to the 1.9 megapixel camera on the front. The smart 8 MP camera assists in many areas such as the sharp shooting of a moving object. Shutter lag is past time according to Samsung, animated "ghosts" on the picture ditto. Also handy: the 'Burst shot' feature fire with the push of a button up to twenty consecutive shots, while "Best photo" automatically the best image from a series of eight photos for you select. The Galaxy S3 makes it easy to share information with friends and family. With the new 'S Beam' function can quickly swap files with each other. A 1 GB movie file you wear within three minutes and a 10 MB music file within two seconds and only the other Smartphone to touch. I you should purchase this phone.

The main reasons for buying this Smartphone: Slim and lightweight - the new Samsung only 8.6 mm thick, and weighs 133 g It is easy and convenient to carry around. Excellent data transmission system. New Samsung supports LTE, Wi-Fi, HSPA +, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and NFC 4G, which will allow its users to work with an incredible variety of accessories. The software is based on Android, focused on users. The presence of two different cameras - 8 and 2 megapixel and 1080r/720r with the ability to shoot HD video, put it in a very advantageous position. High resolution: The screen is a Super AMOLED screen with a high resolution image of 1280x720 pixels. This results in approximately 305 pixels per inch. There is Gorrilla Glass 2 is applied to the front against scratches. Efficient processor: An application processor with 4 cores and a clock speed of 1.4 GHz. Samsung calls him Exynos 4 quad. Quadcore processors have been part of other smartphones. Using a special technique would accord Samsung 20%more efficient use of energy. Camera: The device has an 8 megapixel camera on the back, with autofocus and LED flash. It is a Backside Illuminated image sensor. Obviously with a new flagship Smartphone if it shoot in 1080p Full HD quality. Unfortunately there is no special print button on the device; you need a button shown on the screen.

yes i think this is worth buying, The well-known hub of the Galaxy S2 are back and fully updated and expanded. The Game Hub which games are available that are optimized for the Galaxy S3 and hence the quad-core processor, such as Asphalt 7 . Like the Music Hub with 17 million songs (compared to iTunes has 18 million - we are close). Finally, the Video Hub for movies and TV shows. In addition to recognizing your face and driving with your voice, the Galaxy S3 has a unique feature called Direct Call. When you send an SMS and you want to suddenly start calling the receiver, then you only need the phone to your ear and make the call will be started directly.

yes this worth buying because there are lots of new software and application are installed on this device. The developers have introduced a new smartphone in the special technology of facial recognition and voice, which allows the unit to adapt to the specific user. There is also a modern Smart stay, which monitors the eyes of the user using the front camera and determines the specific user activity: reading books or surfing Intrenet. Update Smart alert to remind the owner of missed calls by using vibration signals, which will be executed when the user takes the device in hand.

The Galaxy S III features an 8-megapixel camera on the back of the unit and a 1.9-megapixel camera on the front. What is striking is how quickly the camera shots after you press the button. In so far as can be seen, there is no delay. The "Designed for humans' aspect is well reflected in the camera part of the phone. The Galaxy S III has a Photo Burst function that you once 8 pictures. The phone automatically selects the best picture. In our test objective was indeed the best photos selected from the series. The "burst" function can be taken literally, because the 8 photos are shot very quickly. this is worth buying according to me...