Thread: What does Samsung Galaxy S III: i9800 refers to?

What does Samsung Galaxy S III: i9800 refers to?

Hello friends, I have read it somewhere that Samsung Galaxy is having the i9800 version model; I would like to know something about it. When I was check information about it then it was stating that it is the extremely high-end device, but it is not a note or tablet, but it is phone. This is thing which is making me very much confuse about the phone model. Is the Galaxy S III is having some various version of the phone? I getting really confuse with this phone, what is actual name? Please do clear my confusion. Thank you.

Re: What does Samsung Galaxy S III: i9800 refers to?

Just as the rumors about the speed side to the very successful Samsung S2 Galaxy seems to more compression, but now the thing is something really to clear the selection. After many technical details have already been by to see for you all, it announced last week the first number to the potential of the new model: GT a-I9300. But now even the so far unknown model number Gt-I9800 was the up and a lot of new questions rose. Of-Fi Alliance in the database, in which all devices are listed, which has received Wi-fi certified, the new and completely unknown until now, Samsung Electronics is a device with the model number GT-I9800 has emerged. Can only specify that it is a smartphone is concluded. As the Galaxy Tab is the name Gt gt-Pxxxx and perform the Galaxy a-grade N7000. Of the two model numbers that will now belong to the Galaxy Samsung S3? And even if we know it, the question remains as to which device will be in different names. Amir had also written on Friday, it seems logical that after SGS2 a gt-i 9100 and Gt is the detour through the Galaxy gt-I9250-I9300 the Nexus now could be the next step. The GT-I9800 would be a relatively higher and more powerful sounding name for the parent unit.

Galaxy was leaked screenshot of s3, version 4.0.4, ice cream sandwiches that show. In addition, the product code and other mobile phones in the gt-I9800 are scheduled to be announced on Thursday. Samsung has done it a long time following new flagship smartphone leaked anything about leaving. But now the idea of ​​a last minute 3 May in London, where you open the event, as well as lock. Previously known as the technical details, in addition to light now clearly something about the new design. At least I'm not very strongly that one of the recently leaked photos Youmobile.org (top) corresponds to the final design. S3 will be our own galaxy is very round, and thus the design of the Galaxy Nexus will continue to have a strong indication in February. White is also one main color and bright colors chosen yet. Obviously, there is now black version also.

An array of buttons on the case, there are a variety of versions. Home button, running on hardware, and now you seem to be safer, more capacity on the left and right button to star running well. Short and there were rumors that a separate button and the clouds will be able to use voice input? But a little overloaded, and thus the possibility of thought-to-one. In some cases, it displays, size 4.8 inches 4.6 recipients transactions, net Galaxy is larger than the Nexus, because no one including the key. Arrangement of keys, there are various theories. Samsung S2 Galaxy Lloyd layout maintains or upgrades the standard Google not comply with ice cream sandwiches? So the menu button on the left and right back to S 2 - right-or left-back Sean current apps. Samsung mobile Galaxy pictures from the surface key layout display of s2 (right). Photo does not match the design. I therefore meeting the standard, because the Samsung away from Google. Perhaps in the photo on the right side of a prototype for testing purposes, one can see. Recently, gt-i9800 Wi-Fi in the authentication-related organization is found in.