Thread: Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC ONE X

Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC ONE X

after the awesome release of Galaxy S III I am just hearing all the way that it is definitely be going to be the best choice for Android users who’ve owned a Samsung device in the past. The next-generation hero phone presented Galaxy S III is not an all-out whallop on the rest of the Smartphone market, and is intentionally designed for enthusiastic. But its competent HTC ONE X is one which can beat Samsung in present race. So, how does the Samsung Galaxy SIII stands out when it is compared to the opposition which here stands one and only HTC One X and when I had look through this device , I was really impressed a bit. So , I am just not knowing and confused between this two , for which one will prove a good buy . can you guys state some cons and pos of this devices. Please let me know quickly.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC ONE X

I will first of highlight some of extra ordinary features of Samsung Galaxy S III with Exynos 4 Quad highlights:
    • Full-speed video: makes use of HD 30 frame per second video hardware codec engine . so this feature makes it possible for 1080p video recording and a nice play-back option. moreover comprises an embedded image signal processor interface for a high-quality camera as well as an HDMI 1.4 interface.
    • Ready to plug into new phones: Exynos 4 Quad is "pin-to-pin compatible" with the Exynos 4 Dual, and this feature permits smartphone and tablet suppliers to approve the latest solution without extra engineering or design pains.
    • Design based on ARM Cortex A9: this device is based on the existing Cortex A9 tech from ARM. The most recent and maximum ARM tech is entitled Cortex A15 but those chips won't emerge as marketable products for a while yet.
    When you consider the HTC One X with quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 you come across following features.
    • Speedy and fast: "will not experience any Android 'lag' when using this phone. HTC claims a fast camera startup of 0.7 second as well as 0.2 second autofocus.
    • "Five" cores: The fifth processor core is much additional power competent than the others and is used -- when presentation is not necessary to increase battery life.
    • DirectTouch tech: Nvidia DirectTouch is a patent-pending technology which gets better touch sensitivity and decreases power utilization by offloading a piece of the touch meting out onto the Tegra 3 chip.

When we compare this two devices, both of these phones are enormously inspiring in their own right. Both coming with quad-core processors, remarkable 8 megapixel cameras, as well as huge 720p HD displays. HTC One X is powered by NVIDIA’s quad-core Tegra 3, whereas the Galaxy S III sprints with Samsung’s own Exynos 4 Quad processor. These together run at 1.4 GHz and approaches complete with 1GB of RAM along with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. While both phone are approximately with identical size, and have went with alike capacitive touch buttons rather than on-screen keys which Samsung presented in its previous versions such as Galaxy Nexus. While not a big distinction, the Galaxy S III approaches with a 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD display in contrast to hardly minor 4.7-inch screen from HTC. Samsung's Galaxy certainly beats HTC One X as it is equipped with greater storage capacity. The One X presents just one alternative: 16GB of internal storage, and there is no microSD card slot for expandable memory. The Galaxy S III, conversely has a much efficient memory as it comes in either 16 or 32GB options. Not only that, but the phone will as well comprise a microSD card slot, which will tend to accept cards up to 64GB of sotage capacity. So I think if you are looking for a phone and if your priority stands to transport tons of data, the Galaxy S III will be the best option for you.

I would consider Samsung Galaxy S III as according to me Samsung provides more display area than HTC. The HTC One X has a stunning, 4.7-inch Super LCD 2, 1280-by-720 display. It's sort of massive, but the Galaxy S III is even superior, and enclosed with some qualities with a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with the similar 1280-by-720 resolution . so when we consider hardware part both HTC as well as Samsung are making a lot of sound regarding cameras. From a hardware viewpoint, this phones together feature 8-megapixel, rear-facing cameras that si capable of capturing 1080p video. The One X is equipped with 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera which is for video chat purpose , whereas the Galaxy S III is packing 1.9 megapixels. The HTC One X permits you to capture video and pictures simultaneously, which is supportive for taking a great shot from a high-quality video. It as well features constant shooting, which lets you to hold down the shutter button and carry on to take images. It is also admitted by Samsung as it states the Galaxy S III features a zero-lag shutter speed which will in-turn let you to capture photos immediately.

The biggest dissimilarity among these two devices is the processor. The HTC One is powered by a dual-core, 1.5-GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4. And it admits to be fast. It's 15 percent quicker than the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket, as well as faster than the HTC Vivid, which tend to be speedy phones. But with a quad-core, 1.4-GHz Samsung Exynos processor, you will automatically believe the Galaxy S III will be additionally more influential by default. all else is as well mounted up pretty consistently. Both phones are successively with Android 4.0 which is Ice Cream Sandwich and the One X features HTC's Sense 4 UI overlay, whereas the Galaxy S III comprises Samsung's TouchWiz. They are really pretty nice, so it's actually a matter of first choice. Both phones are also capable of connecting to your television by means of DLNA or else MHL, along with both phones comprise hold up for mobile payments through NFC.

Choosing one phone among these two is tricky, and it will come down to individual liking or patience for most users. I favor the One X to the Galaxy S III since it makes use of a non-PenTile display, and I favor the slimmer Sense 4. So people who are willing to wait for the Galaxy S III will possibly be contented with the phone, but based on what I know in relation to the device, it doesn’t hit out the One X. so I will recommend you to make a choice for HTC One X.