Thread: Samsung Galaxy S III already Launched

Samsung Galaxy S III already Launched

The much awaited Samsung galaxy S III is finally out and it looks great much bigger and much better than the expected one. I saw some of the videos and pics of this phone it looks awesome. Now the phone being launched I want to know when will this phone be releasing. That’s what I want to know from you all. So I want all the discussions about the Samsung galaxy s3 to be discussed over here In this particular post.

If you all have any comments about this particular phone. the one that you like and the one that you don’t you can freely discuss it over here. I am sure we will have a good time discussing about the same. so start speaking up guys.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S III already Launched

You know what this is the best android Smartphone that I have come across recently and what a piece it is. the only disappointing thing that I found out in this phone is that still the Samsung people have went ahead and gone with the plastic body in S3. They didn’t change their mind even after looking at iPhone and HTC who came up with some good metal bodies in their phone. still they continued to manufacture phones with such kind of plastic body.

Anyways its not worth to talk about that the phone looks amazing plus it has ICS in it. Quad core 1.5GHz processor and AMOLED screen. All of them makes it a great combination to have a look at. Now talking about the release of the phone it is said to be released by the end of this month anywhere around 29th of may. So let’s hope that it gets released by the same day as it is promised because I am dying to see this phone in my hand. Great that you have made such kind of thread. Appreciated.

The strange thing I have heard about this phone is that it supports wireless charging, WTH! I mean how can that be possible? Apart from that there are various other features In this phone one of them being the 8 megapixel auto focus camera, 4.8 inch amoled screen, Direct call facility. In this particular feature if you have a particular contact on the screen and if you want to call that particular contact then simply just hold the phone besides to your ears the call will be automatically connected there is no need to press the call button for it. The display of the phone has a smart stay feature in which as long as your looking at the screen the display won’t get turned off or don’t go dim it will be alive as far as your looking at the screen. Once you took your eyes away from it will be blank. So these are some of the features in the phone which looks to me exceptionally different from the others. That’s why I would say this phone is going to make a name in the Smartphone market. Frankly speaking I wasn’t much impressed with the Samsung galaxy S II when it had launched. I was just hoping the same should not be the case with the S3 as well and luckily it wasn’t. the black model does not looks so appealing but the white one just captures everybody’s imagination. It’s a true beauty to be frank. Anyways I have told whatever I wanted to say about this phone. I want to hear more from the other users on what do they feel about this phone.

The phone is available in three models i.e. 16GB, 32GB and the 64GB models. Plus they are also giving a micro sd card support. So that’s a smart move made by the Samsung to plan their ploy against the HTC people. HTC one X which was released recently has no option for the micro sd card support. Galaxy S3 which is launched as a competitor for the HTC One X as well as the iPhone 4S has ensured that it has got everything better than the HTC as well as the iPhone. By ensuring that it has a micro sd card support as well as good body design it overtakes HTC One X which has a unibody design and no slot for micro sd card. On comparing with iPhone 4S it has got a much better processor and a siri like app called as Samsung-voice. This phone will be made available by the end of this month. Though the exact dates haven’t come out. It is just a rumor that the phone will be made available on 29th may but no official confirmation has come out. The only thing that is missing out in the phone is the plastic body and the battery both of them looks to me a bit poorer apart from that the phone looks to me as a great winner all the way for sure.

Yes I agree with what this guy is saying here with the availability of so many features such as

Direct Call: which allows direct calling without pressing the call button.

Social network and camera integration: With this you can take photos and directly tag your friends in the social networking sites you want with the help of a app called as Buddy Photo Share.

Dropbox storage: you will get a free subscription of 50GB online storage.

With the help of NFC file transfer between phones will be fast.

S-Voice is a application which is built on the lines of SIRI which allows you to write in your phone depending on whatever you say on the phone.

8 megapixel camera and 1.3 megapixel front camera with auto focus feature.

Talking about the android OS then it has android 4.04 while the galaxy nexus still has 4.02.

If we get so many things in one of the phone then I am wondering what is the use of rooting this phone? the phone looks better without rooting as well. Anyways its too early to talk about all these things let the phone release first then we will think about the rooting and all. What say guys?

Frankly speaking I am a bit disappointed with this now there are some reasons why I am saying that? Firstly because I was expecting this phone to be something different from the others but what the Samsung people have done is that just added a single digit more after the phone model and made it Samsung galaxy S III. C’mon this is not what I was expecting in this new phone. looking at the hype that Samsung had created I was expecting some out of the world phone but sadly it did not fulfill my expectations.

So I think it is better to wait for the next round of the phones which will be releasing by the end of this year and lets see what new things do they offer. I had a look at some of the features that Samsung galaxy S3 possesses but that’s ok, there is nothing great in it. After all Samsung have copied the Apple’s Siri feature by introducing S-voice. Rest everything like direct calling, wireless charging, cam and social network media integration is something new but that is not so great. Currently I am having a HTC One X I am definitely impressed with it. Sense 4.0 is something new and HTC people have made significant number of differences in their interface. So I am currently happy with this phone my eyes are on the next set of phones which would be releasing by the end of this year or next year. I guess I have made a point over here. Whatever comments or opinions do you have make sure you put in the correct manner here in this forums.

The design is not something great to have a talk about. No it looks pretty average for me. it wont be too long to get adjusted to the design of the phone. instead in some of the clicks the designs looks cheap with the cheap plastic materials used for the phone. I hope this scenario will change when I hold that phone in my hand.

ICS is just a starting we should expect more such updates when the phone would be out. The talks about the jelly bean was also there don’t know if Google people are actually thinking of implementing on this phone. I would be a happy man if I get to see this on my phone.