Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2012

Desk Clock App for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

I have bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and have noticed that the Desk Clock app is missing i.e. regular plain ?clock? app is missing. I have Alarm and World Clock app but the regular clock which I am able to see on other android devices is missing on the Galaxy Tab. There are third party apps like Alarm clock+ and a few others of this kind that mimic it but I liked the Stock clock app on the last device. Does anyone have an idea how to access it or get it working? Please suggest me the way of having it on my home screen.
Old 07-05-2012

re: Desk Clock App for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

Hey may be you are looking for the Desk Clock Widget. There is a deskclock widget. You just have to follow some steps and you will be able to find it. Hold the home screen for some time, then select Widget and then select clock and then tap on apply and your deskclock will be seen on your front screen. This is very simple and can be easily done so try it and hope this is what you are lookin for.
Old 08-05-2012

I am able to see the options for the ?Analog Clock?, ?Digital Clock? and ?Dual Clock? but not anything as deskclock. I am actually looking for a full out append not a widget. I want something that will display a full screen clock and has a hardware dim button. So can you suggest me some apps which will show the clock on the full screen and not as a part of the screen.
Old 08-05-2012

At the movement there is no such app is available for the Galaxy Tab 2 as you can see the size of the clock has been decreased in Galaxy Tab 2 it is default change by the Samsung and as of now no such app is released to resize the clock. So will suggest you wait till the app is released in the market.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,