Thread: Connect Sony Bullet Cam to Sony HDR-CX190E

Connect Sony Bullet Cam to Sony HDR-CX190E

I have a bullet cam from Sony which I got it last year and I happened to buy this new handycam from Sony which is Sony HDR-CX190E just few weeks ago. I have some interesting pics that I have collected and want to transfer it to the handycam just for the storage purpose. So I wanted to ask whether this particular bullet cam can connect with the sony handycam and if yes is the answer then can you describe me some steps wit the help of which I can connect?

So do you all have anything to say on this? have anyone tried connecting it to the handycam then please let me know about it. your suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: Connect Sony Bullet Cam to Sony HDR-CX190E

I have looked at your camera specifications and looking at the specs it does not appear that your camera has any kind of input jacks, be it the Composite Input, S-Video Input, i.LINK (DV) Input, Microphone Jack, nothing is there so how can you plug in the bullet cam with the camcorder tell me? no is the answer for your question you cannot connect the bullet cam with this particular handycam.

I hope you have got the answers for all the questions.

Re: Connect Sony Bullet Cam to Sony HDR-CX190E

You can try and find out the old traditional camcorders which had the a/v input facility. The new handycams lacks all kind of input jacks because of HD technology. That’s why it is impossible for you to connect the bullet cam with this handycam. Since it does not have the a/v input port which is required to connect to the bullet cam. You can’t do anything about it.

That’s all I have got for you. if you have any other queries then please feel free to ask here.