I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and since a week I am been using it. I am very happy with the purchase as I have very limited requirements. But there are some things I want to complaint and even have some queries which I hope will be resolved here. Below is the list of queries I have:
- I am unable to find a decent user guide so that I can follow it.
- Even after I completely shut down my browser and then again when I reuse it, I find that the browser still retains the last used web details because of which I am unable to save short cuts to individual sites for instant call-up, so that I don’t have to retype the address each time. What is wrong over here or is it that I am making a mistake.
- Can Skype be used with Tab 2 for the video calls? I found out that it is not recognized device. How can I use Skype on Tab 2?
- Using the USB cable I transferred some music tracks. I tried to play that tracks on installed music player but it didn’t worked suggest solutions for this.
- I downloaded two books on Kindle format and tapped it on Kindle app but it is unable to find the downloaded book so how can I use the app.
Any help in regards of this question will be appreciated.