Thread: Samsung Tab 7.0 Plus car charger works with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Samsung Tab 7.0 Plus car charger works with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

I don’t know whether I am asking the right question or not but still I want to clear out my doubt. I have been using the Samsung Tab 7.0 Plus and it does have car charger attached to my car. I carry this device along with all the time whenever I am driving. I need this tab for number of reasons like check Emails regarding my profession, keep in touch with clients, updated market news and stock watch etc. Now I have got a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Do you think that I can use the same car charger with this device? Will it work with both devices? I don’t have any issue with wall charger since it works with both devices.

re: Samsung Tab 7.0 Plus car charger works with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

As far as I know that a genuine Samsung car adapter and charging cable which you have got with Galaxy Tab 10.1 does work perfectly with Galaxy Tab 2 with no hacking required. I am not saving the a few dollars on the clone chargers and charging cables. The only reason is really not worthy of it. It is easy to get a compatible car charger for Galaxy Tab 2 but using 2 car chargers at the same time on car is not a good thing to do and it makes to need of an extra adapter or outlet.

Re: Samsung Tab 7.0 Plus car charger works with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Both devices are from the same manufacturer and both are the galaxy series. So there is no doubt that their accessories are compatible with each other. You can use its USB cable, charger, earphone with other one if the manual says does compatible. But I have a doubt about the car charger. You didn’t tell whether the car charger is from the Samsung or from any other third party manufacturer. If it is one from the third party manufacturer, it would be better if you don’t use it with Galaxy Tab 2. Sometime these manufacturers build the chargers only as device specific and they will not compatible with other one if from the same manufacturer an same series. It is just marketing viewpoint.