Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2012

Possible to charge Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 via usb?

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 has really great features and so its great time to spent with . so how can we let it go off always and so finding some means in which we will be able charge via usb . can you assist me with an 3rd party adapter which will help me in this case. I heard something strange as it will only charge when you have turned this device off. Is that the fact.
Old 06-05-2012

Re: Possible to charge Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 via usb?

I am also of the same concern as I just got my Samsung Tab 8.9 and I was able to charge the tab by hooking it up to the Samsung charger with the USB cable. I was also able to sync up with Samsung Kies in my mac by means of USB. So I just had doubt whether I would be able to charge by MAC/PC via USB? But later , I found that I was not able to do so. Reason because computers' USB ports cannot supply the amps the tab will require to charge. The output I consider is only 0.5amp to 1amp. To properly charge tabs , you require output with more than 2 amp. So all I suppose is that if you are with an USB charger which outputs 1 amp, you can charge the tab when it's shutdown.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,