Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2012

Best Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Cases?

I recently purchased this tablet and I really loved its exterior. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is I think most prominent in designing as well as its features are all awesome. Dimensions are really great and I suppose they are similar as of 7.0 Plus. So I am just wondering whether this case might fit and match with mine. When I was buying this tablet , I also had a glance over 7.0 plus which seems to be thin than tab 2. So that might fit better. But if you guys have seen somewhere best case of tab 2 , I need to know that one , so please assist me as I take care of all my appliances with utmost care .
Old 06-05-2012

Re: Best Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Cases?

As per my knowledge , you can try with some portfolio cases as they might fit very well. You can just search on Amazon regarding cases which will ebb set suitable for your devices and , what I found was this one. Samsung Galaxy 7.0" Tab Protective Leather Easel Case, Black . it is indeed a super case and I really loved it , so , if you are looking for some nice attractive with an protective layer impressing looks , then this one can be appropriate for your needs. My friend too had the same device and he was using Belkin , Bifold Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and that was also good one. So you can consider that one also.
Old 06-05-2012

Re: Best Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Cases?

I have been using Poetic(TM) StandBook Stand Leather Case Angle Adjustable which I think is really comfortable one which you can consider to buy. As it is really tight and easy to carry. So you can think this one also. It also has some stand functionality and it work really well and is secure. The whole body is covered except the skype mic but just drilling a whole will make simple and precise. The one thing I liked the most is all ports are unobstructed . so you can make an great choice.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,