Thread: YouTube won’t open video saying an error occurred on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

YouTube won’t open video saying an error occurred on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

I have recently bought Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 in which there is Android 4.0. I am facing problem with YouTube application in this tab. whenever I tap on any YouTube link to open video with YouTube application at that time I get error. I don’t know what is wrong with it. If anyone have experienced same problem and solved it then please help me out. Thank you in advance.

Re: YouTube won’t open video saying an error occurred on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

I have read your problem regarding YouTube application in your device and i will suggest you to try to solve this problem by clearing the YouTube application cache and then check whether it makes any difference or not? To clear the YouTube application cache you have to go to the setting and then you have to tap on the applications. Now you will see the manage applications option and you have to select it. Now you have to look for the YouTube application and select it. Now tap on the clear cache option. After doing that you have to turn off your tablet and turn back on and then try to watch YouTube videos from YouTube application. According to me after clearing the cache your problem will get solved. you have to also open your default browser or any other browser which you have installed in your tab and then try to play any YouTube video and see whether you are getting any problem or not.

Re: YouTube won’t open video saying an error occurred on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Yes clearing the cache from YouTube application will help you to solve this problem. I am telling you this because I was having same problem with my Galaxy Tab also and then I have cleared the cache for YouTube application and then when I tried to play YouTube videos at that time I didn’t get any problems. You can also try this solution. If you are facing same problem even after trying this solution also then I would like to tell you that you first take the backup of all the data from your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and then you have to go to the setting and then tap on Factory data reset from Privacy option. After resetting your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 you have to check whether you face same problem or not? Many times we can solve this type of problems by resetting the device.