Thread: Delay in sound output when played through speakers or headphones in Dell N4110

Delay in sound output when played through speakers or headphones in Dell N4110

I am having Dell N4110 laptop. I had given my laptop for repairing to the dell service centre and they formatted my laptop. They gave me the laptop without installing the drivers. However I managed to install the drivers from the CD which I had. I am facing a new problem in it when I play a music track on my laptop it starts immediately but the sound comes after 5-7 seconds late. I tried it with my headphones also same problem. How do I solve this problem can anyone provide the solution? Thanks in advance.

Re: Delay in sound output when played through speakers or headphones in Dell N4110

I was having the same problem with my Dell inspiron 1545. I was facing this problem after I reinstalled the windows 7 in my laptop. I told my friend about this problem and suggested me to reinstall the drivers. I tried reinstalling it but nothing happened. Then I tried updating it and my problem was solved after the update. I suggest you to update your divers and make sure that you have installed the correct driver for your laptop.

Re: Delay in sound output when played through speakers or headphones in Dell N4110

I was also having the same problem in my desktop and I was frustrated from this problem. I think that the problem is with the player you are using to play the music. I suggest you to change your media player and try playing the music through another media player. By changing to another player you can know where the problem is. If this fixes your problem no need of using other media player rather then the one which plays the music perfectly. If this does not fix your problem then I think that you refer to above solution and try updating your driver. As far as I know changing the media player would solve your issue as it worked for my desktop.

I think that the problem has been created by the viruses. Your laptop might be infected by the virus. I suggest you to update your antivirus and check for the viruses in your laptop. Viruses may have corrupted the files of the sound drivers. Viruses can come from any where even when you are surfing on internet. Don’t go to any unrestricted websites. Those websites are very harmful and when you download anything from there you also download the virus along with the file. It gets attached with the file and runs when you open or run the file you downloaded.