Thread: How to remove Perfect app lock from Android, I don’t know password.

How to remove Perfect app lock from Android, I don’t know password.

Here I have a problem with mine and my friend android phone. We both downloaded and installed free version of Perfect app lock app. And when I try to open it it demands a password. I never set any password so I tried entering any 12345 and some others but nothing worked. Same thing happened with my friend also. Now we want to remove it we are not able to do so. Please give any suggestion if you have any. I think this problem will be with many people.

Re: How to remove Perfect app lock from Android, I don’t know password.

Yes, I have exactly same issue. I am using s5670 an Android phone. And I also downloaded Perfect app lock free version. And now after downloading when I try to access it it demands a password. I never set any password, it automatically locked my app and even my phone settings. To remove this app I have to go through my phone setting but when I try to open phone setting it requires a password. Now, how can I remove this application? Please suggest any solution.

Same problem here also, please suggest any solution if anyone has. I have LG Optimus and I also downloaded same Perfect app lock. And then it locked my phone settings and even my market app so now if I want to download any app then I will not be able to do so because, market app also requires password. I never set any password. Now I don’t know how can I delete as phone setting also got locked.

I understood the problem of all of you so I think I have a solution for you. First try to enter default password which is 7777. If it doesn’t work, then if you haven’t tried to delete it using App manager then give it a try. You can uninstall it from there. If it doesn’t works then you have to talk with them about how to uninstall that app or what’s the password for it. Else, you may have to make a factory restore of your device which will cause all data to lose. So it is recommended that you should make a back up of all your data.

Here I have a perfect solution for everyone who is facing similar issue. I was also having the same issue, after downloading it started asking for password to access my phone setting and market app also. I tried this solution several times then finally it worked. First set your phone to airplane mode. Then restart it and after restarting immediately move to settings /applications/manage application and under download section you can find Perfect app lock and then just try to uninstall it. If in between these steps no password is asked then you are lucky else repeat entire step again and this time do little faster. Take lesser time to navigate to settings. Finally you will succeed.

Please go to Settings / Applications / Manage applications / select Apps lock / Force stop / Uninstall.... This would uninstall your application.

I had the same problem and the solution suggested by the above post by Iroquois worked perfectly. I set the phone to airport mode, restarted, and quickly jumped to the screen where I could uninstall the perfectapplock program that was greatly slowing down my phone. My phone works must faster now. Thank you Iroquois!