Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nextbook Connect with television or not?

Portable Devices

Old 04-05-2012

Nextbook Connect with television or not?

I have Nextbook next7 which I brought before a few days. It is superb device according to price. Nobody can provide that much of feature and facility in this cheap range. I got it for just 6000RS from one chines vendor. But my query is can I connect my nextboook to Samsung TV. If yes than how can I connect? Please help me guys can I connect next book to TV or if yes than how can I connect?

Old 05-05-2012

Re: Nextbook Connect with television or not?

Yes you can connect your nextbook with your TV. You can connect it with HDMI cable. HDMI cable is used to connect and play videos and music to TV. Connect your HDMI cable to your nextbook and TV then you will be able to view the videos in the TV. The device will become active source when playback starts don't remove the cable when the video is playing. You can interrogate and control the operation of a playback component. You use the OSD of the TV to display text.
Old 05-05-2012

Re: Nextbook Connect with television or not?

If you are having a Samsung TV then I suggest you to use the Samsung remote application to connect it. The nextbook works as remote for Samsung TV. By default full screen remote is provided. You can control the connected devices with the tabs provided at the bottom. You can fine-tune and adjust gesture sensitivity on your mobile device to control TV. You can also control games on your TV.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,