Thread: Auto Power on and keypad not working in a China phone

Auto Power on and keypad not working in a China phone

There is a auto power on problem and not a single keypad is not working in my phone. do you all know how to tackle such issues? Please let know about the same. I did try to do some research in the internet about the same topic but I haven’t got some replies for the same. that’s why I am asking you to help me out.

I have tried all such solution which is possible from me. Like removing the battery and adding it again, still nothing worked. I did try to find some drivers but still did not manage to get anything. Now I am stuck with what to do about this phone, shall I throw it off and get a new phone or something else? What should I do that’s the question in my mind that is circulating now and then? So what do you all think please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Auto Power on and keypad not working in a China phone

Hey I have heard is some of the website that just by changing the usb charging jack you can get the problem solved. So if you want then you can change the usb charging jack of the phone and then see if you can notice any difference or not? see if you can try such kind of experimentation's at your home or if you want then you can show it some service center and get it replaced. By the way you haven’t mentioned anything about the phone like which mobile phone do you own, or which OS does it have or something like that. Make sure whenever you are posting such questions then you add such lines for us. So that it is convenient to answer such type of questions. Did you all understand what I am saying. So I hope all such words will be taken into consideration when you post your another question.

Dude thanks a lot for mentioning about the same. well the phone that I have is a g-five phone and I don’t think so it is worth mentioning about all those things in the title or the question itself that’s why I thought of skipping such parts in the question. Anyways I will take care of that henceforth. However now coming back to the main question, I have replaced the usb charging jack of this phone and I know this is a common solution to try out but sorry unfortunately for me that did not work at all. So that’s why I want to know if there anything else that I need to try. Do let me know about it.

Anything else that I can try, do let me know about it.

I would ask you to check the power key diode and check if the power ic is 6205or not. in case if you don’t find the same value then you can change it or decrease it probably that should solve out the automatic power on problem for you. As far as the problem with the keypad is concerned then let me warn you that it is better for you if you disconnect touch paid line and then use it again. see if that makes any kind of difference or not. well these are the two solutions that should work out for you. I cant guarantee you that it will definitely work out but what’s the harm in giving a try. Even I owned a maxx mobile sometime back and I have successfully carried out these operations in that phone. So it had worked for me. However it might work for you as well as not. so do let me know about it as soon as possible about the outcomes and revert me back.

I suppose your G-five phones power switch might be located at the top of the phone, so if that is the case then I would ask you check if the switch is just short of the ground or not? if yes is the answer from your side then that is the problem in your phone if the switch is short of the ground then it leads to automatic power on. So change the power button and see if it works for you or not. it had worked for my gfive u888. So hopefully it should work out for you as well.

chinese key pad not working solution?