Thread: Internet explorer does not open in Dell inspiron 530

Internet explorer does not open in Dell inspiron 530

Hello guys I have Dell inspiron 530 desktop and I have windows Vista operating system in my computer. I have internet explorer 7 in my computer and it has recently started giving me problem. Now whenever I try to start internet explorer in my computer at that time nothing happens. I don’t know what is wrong with it but this problem is frustrating for me. It was working fine before updating the window Vista. I have clicked on start menu and then typed system restore In search box and then when I tried to perform system restore at that time also it does not helped me to solve this problem. I have also tried to solve this problem trying to search solution on internet but result was same after that. Please let me know what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Internet explorer does not open in Dell inspiron 530

You have mentioned that after installing windows updates in your computer this problem has started and that is why I will suggest you to first open start menu and then click on the control panel option. After doing that you have to select program and features option. Now on left pane you have to click on the installed updates. Now you will be able to see the list of updates installed in your system. Now you have to look for the updates related to internet explorer and then select it. Now click on the uninstall button. After uninstalling that system may prompt for the restart. Now when your computer restarts you have to try to open internet explorer again and then check whether it opens or not? Many times by uninstalling the updates we can solve this problem.

Yes uninstalling the updates will help you to get rid of this problem. I was also having same problem with my computer also after performing windows updates and then I have open program and features in my system and clicked on the installed updates. Now after that I have uninstalled updates from there and then when I restart my computer at that time I was able to use internet explorer. I think you should also try this solution and then you will not face any problem. If this solution does not work for you that you have to type internet options in start menu search box and if internet option window will appear then you should delete browsing history and cookies from there and then you have to check whether you can open internet explorer or not?

I have tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the updates from the program and features in control panel but when I clicked on the installed updates at that time there was no updates installed related to internet explorer. I opened start menu and then I have typed internet explorer in search box but it does nothing. Is there any other way to resolve this issue then let me know? Thank you in advance.

I will suggest you to visit official of Microsoft and then you download internet explorer 8 installer file and then install it in your computer. After installing internet explorer 8 in your computer you have try to start it and then check whether your problem get solved or not? I hope after installing internet explorer 8 browser in your computer your problem will get solved.

Well friends I am using Lenovo laptop in which there is window Vista operating system is installed. I was not able to open internet explorer in my laptop and then I have downloaded internet explorer and installed it and now it works fine. The problem is whenever I try to play any flash games at that time it browser crashes. I have tried to solve this problem by removing cache and cookies from the browser but that does not make any difference. Now after that I have also open internet explorer in my computer then opened internet options from the tools menu and then I have clicked on the advanced tab and selected reset option. After resetting the internet explorer browser when I started browser and tried to play game at that time also I get same issue.

I have uninstalled flash player from my computer and then I have run Ccleaner. Now after that I have installed flash player in my computer again but after reinstalling the flash player also I was having same problem but that does not make any difference. I have also downloaded latest flash player and installed it but that does not make any difference. Is there any way to get rid of this problem?

This problem can get solved installing the flash player for internet explorer. All you need to do is visit official site of the Adobe flash and select down option. After selecting the download option you have to choose different operating system option and then select your operating system and then click on flash player for internet explorer option. After doing that you have to install it and then see whether it makes any difference or not?