Thread: How can I connect my Samsung S2 with car audio through Usb cable to play music?

How can I connect my Samsung S2 with car audio through Usb cable to play music?

I have Samsung S2 mobile phone which is gifted by my dad to me on this birthday. It is really nice phone and smooth touch screen. It also has HD games support. I update my favorite song in my phone. I want connect my phone with my car to play my favorite song which is already store in my phone. Should I connect it with USB cable or need to use some other way. It really needs to connect by anyhow. Anyone have any idea how to connect my s2 with my car audio system?

Thanks in advance

Re: How can I connect my Samsung S2 with car audio through Usb cable to play music?

I am also having Samsung galaxy S2 with 32 GB internal memory. I am music lover so always listening music from my phone. I connect my phone to my car system to play my favorite song. If you also want connect your phone to car system then I show you how to connect it. You cannot connect it by USB but if you have AUX jack in your car then you can connect your phone through it. You need a 3.5mm jack male to male patch cable and auxiliary input in car stereo system. The Analog auxiliary input method is mostly used by most users. Simply pick up 3.5mm jack male to male patch cable, plug one end in to Samsung galaxy S2’s headphone jack and other into your car AUX jack. Now any audio that normally plays in headphones will be played through car speakers. You also play internet radio in your car stereo by this method.

Re: How can I connect my Samsung S2 with car audio through Usb cable to play music?

I am using my Samsung galaxy S2 android phone to play music in my car stereo by auxiliary input. The advantage of using this is you not need to buy Disc and pen drives and auxiliary input is too simple to connect and it is relatively ubiquity. You don’t need any software just need a one 3.5mm jack male to male patch code. This is best way to utilize your phone for car stereo system and any other stereo system which have AUX input. Connect one side of code to phone and other to car stereo and simply play music from phone and it will be played in car stereo. Audio cable is cheapest and find in any general electronic store with different quality.

I recently brought a Samsung galaxy S2 which have Android ice cream sandwich 4.2. I always use Samsung for mobile phone and home accessories like television, washing machine, etc and love android OS and their application. I have too much off song in my phone and I want play that song in my Car stereo via Bluetooth because my AUX jack is not working properly. I am using BMW 320D with Pioneer audio system. Could anyone suggest me how can I play music through phone in car stereo?

I also have Samsung galaxy S2 phone. I am using it with my car stereo system to play music. If you want to play music in car stereo system through Galaxy S2 phone so you need Bluetooth audio system in your car. My cars have Bluetooth option for playing music in short range of wireless network. If you want to do that then activate Bluetooth on car audio system and make sure that is discoverable. In your Samsung Galaxy S2 Select Menu >> Setting >> connection >> Bluetooth setting and activate your Bluetooth option. Search your car audio system Bluetooth through phone and make it pair. Now, Play music from phone and it will automatically played in car stereo. The cool thing is that you don’t need to pair Bluetooth every time.

hey thanks buddy for your reply, my phone and car stereo both have Bluetooth facility and I will try it tomorrow and I hope that this method will also work for me to and see that no problem is occurred. if occurred then i will let you know