Thread: hanging problem in nokia express music 5310

hanging problem in nokia express music 5310

I have a nokia xpress music 5310 mobile phone, sometimes while playing a songs my phone gets hang unexpectedly, It happens many times with my phone. It also vibrate continuously without any reason and my touch screen won’t respond me quickly as it should be. I don’t understand why this problem is occurring with my phone. I had asked to many of my friends but I’m not satisfied with their answer. I really want to know why this problem is occurring in my handset. Please help me and give me some suggestion.

Re: hanging problem in nokia express music 5310

The hanging problem is not new in nokia phone, it happens with many models of nokia company. Don’t worry much about this problem, you can solve your problem by installing software updates in your mobile phone. Software won’t work for many reason, software updates will repair your software problems. If your phone still not work perfectly then try to install new version of software this will definitely work for you.

If you brought a new phone, then it is very bad to go through situation like this. It happens with nokia phone most of the time, you need to update your phone with software updates. Check that if any virus is there in your phone or not. You can connect your phone with pc by data cable wire which has came with your phone. You have to install a pc suite for connecting your phone with pc. After connecting your phone you can scan your phone with latest updated antivirus. If any virus is found than surely it is responsible for hanging your phone.

You have to keep patient when your phone goes hang. Don’t press button or screen when phone gets hang, wait for few seconds and after that try to touch the screen. this might be happen due to viruses or may be some other reason. You have to diagnose a problem first and then try to find the solution. If you brought a new phone then you can directly go to a service center. They will give you one year service warranty for your phone.

hi..my phone is nokia 5130 xpressmusic i tried to find antivirus for it but i never found would any one please help

Quote Originally Posted by Areej View Post
    hi..my phone is nokia 5130 xpressmusic i tried to find antivirus for it but i never found would any one please help
    Why friend ? Did you tried installing any and got some error ? Or just didnt found any program for download ? Anyways, there are many antivirus applications available for Nokia mobiles. You can find a list with download links here in this article: Top Antivirus solutions for All Mobile phones

Quote Originally Posted by maq.h View Post
    Why friend ? Did you tried installing any and got some error ? Or just didnt found any program for download ? Anyways, there are many antivirus applications available for Nokia mobiles. You can find a list with download links here in this article: Top Antivirus solutions for All Mobile phones
    thanks freind but it is also doesn't work i always have a warning message that"file format not supported" i'm sorry

phantom122 Guest

hello guys,i had a problem with my 5130 express music phone,when i changed my battery,and boot the phone, it hangs. i thought it was only a simple problem,but until now, it doesn't work. i can not access my phone,because when i boot up,it only hangs,i tried to put on pc,but i can't repair it..please help me..

Quote Originally Posted by Areej View Post
    thanks freind but it is also doesn't work i always have a warning message that"file format not supported" i'm sorry
    In that case you can google out "free antivirus for nokia 5310 xpressmusic" and check out the antivirus that has been mentioned on software112 site for your phone. the might be having the ones supported for you phones as well.