Thread: Wi-Fi and Motion sensor driver is missing in windows 8 for Samsung slate 7

Wi-Fi and Motion sensor driver is missing in windows 8 for Samsung slate 7

I recently brought Samsung slate 7 which have Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit). This is fantastic device of samsung. I replace my laptop with Samsung slate 7. I am using windows 7 from last many years and now getting bored with it. I don’t want to use windows 7 more. So, I install windows 8 on Samsung slate 7. After few days of installing windows 8, I got two problems. One is my motion sensor driver is missing and other problem is that my Wi-Fi is not connecting to some Wlan networks. I hope Microsoft will post new driver soon.

Re: Wi-Fi and Motion sensor driver is missing in windows 8 for Samsung slate 7

I also have Samsung slate 7. It is nice device and Samsung done great job with this tablet. This is one of best tablet PC ever. It is light weight so can carry it easily where ever I want. I am installing windows 8 on my slate 7 because windows 7 common used os. It is works better in windows 8 but the problem is with just motion sensor only and I hope Microsoft or Samsung provide driver earlier as per possible. I cannot get problem with Wi-Fi. My Wi-Fi is working fine. Have you install latest windows updates? And if not then please check for updates on Microsoft for windows 8 and install it. maybe it will solve your problem.

I have Samsung slate 7 which brought before a two month. I am install windows 8 in my slate 7 and get same problem. my motion sensor is completely not working and Wi-Fi is not working sometimes. I though windows Updates will solve my problem. So, I download updates and install it but still have same problem. I always need Wi-Fi in my slate 7 and don’t have any other device. my driver is updated still getting same the problem. Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

I am also using windows 7 in Samsung slate 7. I installed windows 8 in slate 7 but restore back to windows 7 because my motion sensor driver is not available in windows 8. But I didn’t get problem with Wi-Fi. I thought you are not updated your driver properly. Otherwise there is problem that Wlan itself or with a strength of router. If it is working perfectly with all and has trouble with few of them then maybe it is connectivity problem so check setting to solve it.

I also have same problem with Samsung slate7 after installing windows 8. I have problem with Wi-Fi and all other is working fine. I try to search on internet and many website but not get any solution. After many days got a driver from Samsung and my slate is working fine now. I downloaded 9.2.0.225 version of wireless lan driver from Samsung which is separated for 32bit and 64bit.

I also have same problem after installing windows 8 in Slate 7. I do everything like restart my tablet, install the updates from Microsoft, search on many websites but my motion sensor is not working. i make search on internet and get a solution. I download accelerometer driver which have option auto rotate under the display setting. It also have calibration tool which allows you to right click or hold the function. So, download it and solve your motion sensor problem. This is link for the driver