Thread: Need some help with the multimedia card of G-Five U808

Need some help with the multimedia card of G-Five U808

The mmc in my phone is not working at all. Don’t know what to do about this phone can you all tell me any possible method by which I can get that fixed? Please if you have some solutions for the same then do tell me about it. I have already formatted this phone quite several number of times and still the card isn’t working in my phone, so can you please tell me what could have gone wrong with this phone. Waiting for the replies from your side. Do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Need some help with the multimedia card of G-Five U808

I just don’t understand why are you so worried about such kind of china phones. You know what I have a simple attitude towards this phone and that is they run then well and good. Otherwise simply throw them off they aren’t of much use for us.

It is always better to get a branded phone which does not host problems like these. So I would ask you to show it some service center and get the problem solved. Otherwise visit some forums like gsmhosting they are very popular for solving problems especially for the china phones. Have a glance at it.

Re: Need some help with the multimedia card of G-Five U808

I don’t know if you know much detailing about this phone but one solution that I can give it to you is that if you open up the phone and look at its circuit then you will come across a mmc connector string. Make several jumper in parallel position from main pcb to mmc connector. Try that and MMC wil work perfectly on your phone. Do give a try and let me know if it works for you or not.

I ma sure it will do.