Thread: How to configure MS Exchange with the Nokia Asha 302?

How to configure MS Exchange with the Nokia Asha 302?

So that’s the question for all you guys. How can I configure MS Exchange with the Nokia Asha 302. This is a newly brought phone by my aunt and she gifted to me yesterday only. So I am very excited to discover some new features in it. Initially I had done some research in the internet about this phone and got to know that this phone does supports ms exchange,. I don’t remember the websites name but there they had clearly mentioned about the MS Exchange feature. So I want to configure Microsoft Exchange mail / calendar and contacts with my new Asha phone. I am sure you all guys have a great amount of expertise in that and I am sure you would be able to answer out this problem. So do reply and clear out the cloud of confusion from my mind. I hope you will do reply on this.

Re: How to configure MS Exchange with the Nokia Asha 302?

No I don’t think so this feature is available in the Nokia asha 302 as of now. This feature will be definitely made available in the second or the third quarter of this year through some update. Until then you will have to wait for the update to come out. Yes this phone will support the ms exchange feature but not as of now it will be doing that later. Fore more information you can visit the official link of Nokia ad find out more information from there.

Re: How to configure MS Exchange with the Nokia Asha 302?

Yes guys I have checked in the Nokia store and the app is not made available yet. Mail for Exchange for Nokia Asha 302 is an upcoming feature and some officials from Nokia had confirmed that it will be made available by the second and third quarter of 2012.

I am hoping that it should be made available by the second quarter itself and should not extend more till the third quarter of the year.