Thread: Email icon does not work after updating Microsoft app 2.0 in Nokia 701

Email icon does not work after updating Microsoft app 2.0 in Nokia 701

Hey Friends, I have brought Nokia 701 and I really happy about it. I am enjoying feature of my phone. I am mostly using my phone for social networking, online data browsing, checking mail and Office Tools, etc. I install new Microsoft app 2.0 in my phone. I installed it perfectly and after restarting phone, smart installer icon was also there with name of new e-mail widget? and my old E-mail was replaced as freestyle e-mail, after installing update but icon is not opening. Even I don’t know what wrong with my device where all is done proper but free style email icon does not work. Should anyone tell me how to solve this issues?

Re: Email icon does not work after updating Microsoft app 2.0 in Nokia 701

I have Nokia 701 which I brought before a month. This Phones have smart look and great key feature. Camera quality is too good and i enjoy it. I tried to update Microsoft app 2.0 by software Updater. The installation starts the files to download but after a while there is a notification that the installation was unsuccessful. I retry many times but continuously same problem. After that my application is not run and sometimes phone is freeze. I thought restore factory setting to solve my problem. So I restore factory setting and perform hard reset both but my problem is not fixed. So, I finally going to Nokia care and after short discussion about problem. Executive took a phone for checking and told me that it is some software problem and we upgrade your software. After verification of bill and IMEI They upgrade system software and Microsoft app 2.0 both and gives my phone return back to me within a hour. Nokia provide excellent service and support to their customer. So, you just go to Nokia care and they are sorted these issues by their own.

Re: Email icon does not work after updating Microsoft app 2.0 in Nokia 701

I have Nokia 701 which is gifted by my dad on my birthday. I am really happy at that day because my dad gifted me very expensive and lovely phone. phone is giving superb performance and working all good but When I upgrade Microsoft app with never version then my icon is not working. It is just refresh the screen and nothing happening. I tried it many times but it continually doesn’t work. I restarted my 2-3 times and after check it but application does not work. I am heard about this problem but at this time see in my phone. I solved this problem with help of internet and forums Support. when i am searching on internet i saw one solution which is upgrade system software. I am install belle fp1 Update on my phone and my issues is solved. Get the belle fp1 which gives you 20 widgets and super fast speed. I will show you how to update fp1 in Nokia 701 I hope which is helping you to solve your problem.
    Backup your phone in memory card or in laptop.
    Type *#0000# and press dial key
    Then go to option and choose “check for update”
    It will check and update you’re your phone.
    After that update your phone is restated and that icon problem is solved.