Thread: Nokia Social App got corrupted in Nokia Asha 302

Nokia Social App got corrupted in Nokia Asha 302

This is a built in app from nokia which I don’t know got deleted or removed from the phone. I don’t know how it got damaged and deleted from the phone. It’s a social messaging app which is found In the common Nokia phones. Even a phone like Nokia x2-01 did not have such kind of problems. Is there any way by which I can install this particular application again in the phone? That’s what I want to know from you? I have dropped a mail to the Nokia people about the said problem and I am also writing this problem to you all as well. please do look into this. waiting for the necessary reply from you all.

Re: Nokia Social App got corrupted in Nokia Asha 302

Ok for that what you need to do is hard reset the phone. what it will do is delete all the necessary data in the phone. so how to do the hard reset in your phone? you need to type *#7370# and then enter the default password of the phone as 12345. Then continue with the hard reset operation. Before doing the hard reset operation make sure you backup your data with the help of external storage device or nokia pc suite. Once done with the hard reset now your phone is completely new. Get the nokia social media app from the Nokia ovi store or nokia beta labs. You will get the latest version of the social app from there and then install it accordingly in the phone. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope this does helps you a lot.

Do revert me back if that works for you or not. I am waiting for your response on this solution.

Re: Nokia Social App got corrupted in Nokia Asha 302

Social media app gone my goodness this is a strange thing that cannot happen with anyone. Social media app is a inbuilt app how can it get damaged, that’s what I am not understanding. Instead of writing a mail to the nokia care I would say you better show this phone to the Nokia Center and ask them to solve this problem for you. I am sure they will do it for you.

Your phone is under warranty and you shouldn’t be leaving it like that. Get the phone to the nearest service center and if you don’t know where it is then tell me where do you reside exactly then I will let you know about the nearest Nokia care centre for you.