Thread: Nokia Asha 302 has a Weird music player

Nokia Asha 302 has a Weird music player

I had copied some tracks from the pc to my mobile. During the transferring of all the tracks from the system to the PC I had ensured that I have copied all of the tracks from the PC to the phone using Nokia suite. But now in the phone I can’t see all the tracks. Some tracks aren’t copied while some tracks gets repeated a couple of number of times. Earlier I had owned a Nokia X2-01 and it was such a good phone with no such problems. I don’t know why the hell did I opt for this phone? A phone which does not have a good music player is something insane and i can hardly guess any phone which had this kind of problem in their track collections. Now I want to know who else is facing such kind of problems? Are nokia people aware if such kind of problems or not? if they are then gave they developed any kind of fix or solutions for the same then do let me know about it? I am waiting to hear it from you all. Hope to get some responses from your side.

Re: Nokia Asha 302 has a Weird music player

Even I own a Nokia Asha 302 and I don’t have any such problems copying the tracks and all. If it is for the songs then connect your phone with the help of usb cable to the PC. Select the mass storage mode and then transfer the files accordingly. The process is quite simple I don’t understand why are you using the nokia suite for just transferring the songs. Keep it simple dude just use the phone in the storage mode and then go ahead with the transferring of the songs. That’s what you gonna do. In case if you are still facing problems with the copying of the tracks then you should report this problem with the nokia care center and then report it accordingly.

How can one song be saved 2 or more times obviously when you are transferring any thing then that Nokia mobile might have asked you with the replacement and existence of the same files. Either you are writing unusual or spamming, but if you are so much interested in having a good Nokia phone with Music then you can get a Nokia Asha 200. It is not costly even and you get additional benefits likes 4 million free songs through an inbuilt app. Go to any reviews on Asha 200 and read them, you will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by liza View Post
    How can one song be saved 2 or more times obviously when you are transferring any thing then that Nokia mobile might have asked you with the replacement and existence of the same files. Either you are writing unusual or spamming, but if you are so much interested in having a good Nokia phone with Music then you can get a Nokia Asha 200. It is not costly even and you get additional benefits likes 4 million free songs through an inbuilt app. Go to any reviews on Asha 200 and read them, you will be happy.
    Can you read the title? it says weird music player i know it is unusual to have a phone which has the same track copied twice. But that's what the problem is with nokia asha 302. I am really frustrated with this problem.

and above all why should i get the Nokia Asha 200? Are you kind of promoting this brand here in TA?