Thread: Nokia E7 restarts while installing Microsoft application v2.0

Nokia E7 restarts while installing Microsoft application v2.0

Hi friends I am using Nokia E7 mobile phone and my mobile phone was working absolutely fine. I have come to know that there is new version available for the Microsoft application and that is why I have tried to update it. While updating the application I process goes smoothly while downloading application but when it starts installing the application at that time my Nokia E7 mobile phone restarts suddenly. I don’t know what is causing this problem. if anyone have any solution to fix this update problem then please help me.

Re: Nokia E7 restarts while installing Microsoft application v2.0

This problem normally occurs if you don’t have enough space on your C drive. First check there is enough space in C drive or not if it is full then move some data to d driver and then you have to proceed with the update. If this idea does not help you to solve this problem then you should first download Microsoft files on your computer or laptop and then you have to connect your mobile phone you have to copy to your mobile phone and then try to install it. May be by trying this solution your problem will get solved.

In my case similar problem was occurred and then I have first uninstalled MS office v1 from my mobile phone and I have switched of my mobile phone. Then I have start my mobile hone again and then installed MS office v1 in my mobile phone and when I tried to update it at that time it didn’t gave me any issues. Now all the things in phone are working properly. I think you should also try this solution and then see whether you can install Microsoft application v2.0 in your mobile phone or not?

There is enough space in my Nokia E7 C drive. I have downloaded Microsoft application files in my computer and then I have transferred it to my mobile phone. now when I tried to install that in my phone at that time it restarted again. I have also try to fix this issue by reinstalling the earlier version of the MS App from my Nokia E7 mobile phone and then when attempt to update at that time I get same issue. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have searched for the solution regarding this problem because in my Nokia C7 I was also facing the same problem. After spending lot of time to search solution also I didn’t get anything. Now after that I have contact the Nokia support and then tell them about my problem and they have told me to I need to reinstall software in my phone. Now after that I have connected my mobile phone with my computer and then I have reinstalled the software. Now after reinstalling the software in my phone all the things started working properly. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.