Thread: Will Nokia X7 with product code 059H8C2 be updated to Symbian Belle?

Will Nokia X7 with product code 059H8C2 be updated to Symbian Belle?

I have this phone with product code 059H8C2 can be updated to symbian belle? Like I am looking for this update but it is showing me no such update is available. Why is that so isn’t this phone updateable to Symbian belle? That’s what I want to know? Is there anyone here who has successfully updated this hone to the symbian belle? Please let me know something about the same as soon as possible. I have heard lots of good things about this new symbian belle and I want this update as soon as possible in my phone. Any ideas what is the possibility of my phone getting this update? If you have any replies for the same then please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Will Nokia X7 with product code 059H8C2 be updated to Symbian Belle?

So the update might not be available for the phone that’s why it is giving you such kind of message. I don’t know as if when will be the update made available for your phone. You can ask this question with the Nokia support team to get some perfect answers. The update isn’t made available for all the nokia Smartphone’s only selected phones like Nokia N8, Nokia E7, E6, C7, C6-01 can get the update and not all the nokia Smartphone’s.

However I will be mailing the development team of the Nokia care to get some response. In case if I get some response from them then I will make sure that I update over here.