Thread: Antivirus for Nokia Asha 302

Antivirus for Nokia Asha 302

Hello friends I am a newbie for Smartphone’s. I know no one will believe me but I am. As yesterday was my birthday and I got Nokia Asha 302 as a gift from my parents. No I am searching for many games and application which can be used in this phone. And let me tell you this is my first Smartphone. I would like to know which is the best Antivirus for Nokia Asha 302.

Re: Antivirus for Nokia Asha 302

By now even the mobile phone users must be careful when surfing wap or hold the Bluetooth turned on, the mobile viruses are becoming more frequent and a little distraction can allow them to infect the cell and cause serious damage to your data. If you have a SmartPhone and if it is having Virus is not only dangerous for us, but also for devices that are near and the contacts of our section, which can receive messages from our cell to be attacked and infected by these viruses, which have the ability to send itself via MMS and Bluetooth. Besides this, the main virus for mobile devices tries to clear the credit of the cell and delete all files in memory. AntiCommWarrior is a removal tool for variants Commwarrior.A, CommWarrior.be, CommWarrior.c CommWarrior virus for Symbian phones. Very easy to use, you can download from OVI store.

We asked this question several times, without finding a solution. In fact there are several sites that offer anti-virus for these phones, but most of the time is all paid. Turning on the net, I found a free antivirus (at least for now), in beta, mobile mentioned above. These ESET Mobile Antivirus and occupies only 334 KB. These features are very similar to those found in PC virus. Continuous scanning, scheduled scanning, heuristic scanning, quarantine and log statistics and errors are the main. The beta version was released without all the features of the full program. I remain of the opinion that, being free and compatible with Nokia Symbian third-and fifth edition, can be a good solution for those who are looking for a free antivirus.

F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus provides real-time protection, on the terminal, against harmful content with a service automatic update of the antivirus. This is the first and most widely used antivirus services for mobile operators. The new version F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus 3.0 is compatible with devices based on Symbian OS v9 and S60 3rd edition.

The S60 platform, developed on the Symbian OS, is the leading Smartphone software in the world at is used by leading mobile phone manufacturers in the market. The flexibility of the S60 platform allows compatibility with many software features and terminals as demonstrated by the number of S60 devices on the market. With its award-winning interface, its compatibility expandable with respect to new services and innovation partners, the S60 represents a business opportunity open and adaptable for mobile operators and developers of third level.

F-Secure Corporation protects consumers and businesses against computer viruses and other threats that spread through Internet and telephone networks. We aim to become the provider of the most reliable security market. One element is the speed of response. According to independent studies in 2004 and 2005 our response time to new threats is significantly faster than our major competitors. Our solutions, award-winning, are available for workstations, gateways, servers and mobile phones. They include antivirus and desktop firewall working with intrusion prevention, antispam and antispyware solutions, as well as tools to monitor networks for ISPs. F-Secure protection is also available as a service through major ISPs, such as France Telecom, TeliaSonera, PCCW and Charter Communications. F-Secure is the market leader in security solutions for mobile phones, distributed by mobile operators like T-Mobile and Swisscom and manufacturers such as Nokia.

Norton Antivirus DAT Update, as its name suggests, this is an update to the database with the virus Norton antivirus appeared to date indicated. Not a good update Norton is outdated and will not serve to detect new viruses (as with all antiviruses), so to update Norton is a necessity rather than whim. This version update is validated only for versions of Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Security. If you have not already, you can download the Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Security from OVI Store.

Avast Antivirus Home Free Edition is a complete antivirus package free for personal use, including all the necessary tools to protect your computer from all types of viruses, such as: a powerful utility that allows you to check files and directories, and access a scanner that automatically detects any open files, or modified. It also includes a monitor that blocks potentially dangerous actions. In addition, Avast Antivirus Home Free Edition includes a tool email scanner that integrates with most email client programs. The program offers frequent updates, at least once a week to be permanently protected. NOTE: To hear of Avast Antivirus Home Free Edition is necessary to pre-register for free. This record will provide access for a year and then be renew the registration annually (always free).

ESET Mobile Security is a very good mobile antivirus.
    Key Benefits - Scans all files on the device or wireless connections (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.). Monitors all incoming and outgoing communications based on a set of rules you can set to prevent unwanted intrusions. Allows you to choose who their trusted contacts, which are customizable through black and white lists, or simply block unknown numbers. Removes confidential information and prevents unauthorized access to your data in case of loss or theft with Anti-Theft functionality with Remote Wipe. Enhanced security features like it delete all data (including contacts and messages) on your phone with a single SMS, avoiding falling into the wrong hands. The same text message can also erase the data stored on memory cards inserted into the device. Create a list of trusted SIM cards for each device. If an insertion of an unauthorized SIM card, you are notified automatically by a text message containing the IMSI and phone number so that you can track down the perpetrators. Choose between deleting infiltrations immediately, isolating or restoring objects determined to be safe. Perform audits on demand or schedule completely controls all vital functions of the phone, including the battery level, Bluetooth connectivity, visibility of the device, the disk space and running processes, and then you can take immediate action if necessary. An enhanced threat protection, anti-spam, anti-theft security and more feature now available for mobile operating system Android, Windows Mobile and Symbian. Protects all information stored on your terminal or services that you access from it. Custom graphics and an interface designed to complement the user experience provided you complete control over the security of your Smartphone. Designed specifically for mobile operating systems, ESET Mobile Security runs discreetly in the background while protecting all data and communications made from the phone. All this without your terminal suffer slowdowns.

The antivirus for mobile phones and PDAs are a reality for some time, but their real purpose there is much discussion. The first distinction to make is between phones operating system on which you can install the actual programs, such as Nokia Symbian, Windows Mobile, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, etc., and phones with proprietary operating system. On a recent virus is virtually useless because they do not allow you to install applications and therefore even viruses. However, allow the installation of small Java applications, which, however, run in a protected environment and cannot take control of the cell, why are not used to create viruses. If you have a Blackberry then it is theoretically possible to contract a virus. In general, the virus for mobile devices, however, is much less common than those for the PC, therefore, the use of a virus is recommended only if its Smartphone contains basic data for their work. The virus is also recommended if you install programs often of dubious origin, or if you keep active the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi without protection, it still always be avoided. The mobile antiviruses are largely made by the same manufacturers as those for PCs, such as Symantec, F-Secure, Panda, Kaspersky, and so on. Among the companies that have specific solutions for the mobile world is noted SMobile Systems.