Thread: How to delete Microsoft Lync in Nokia C6-01(Symbian Belle)?

How to delete Microsoft Lync in Nokia C6-01(Symbian Belle)?

I just want to know how do I delete Microsoft Lync in this phone. Well this particular thing is eating up my battery life and I don’t want it anymore on my phone, that’s why I am thinking of kicking it off from my phone. Before doing that I need to know would there be any problem if I delete it from my phone? I went to couple of forums asking this same question but I did not get any replies from them. That’s why I thought of taking the final decision and asking this question over here. Hoping that you will help me out with this problem. I am sure you will do that.

Re: How to delete Microsoft Lync in Nokia C6-01(Symbian Belle)?

If you think deleting it will cause any kind of problem then you have the option of closing it down from the task manager. So what you can do is go to the task manager, you can see the task opened up. Go there and close it. So that’s what you can do. Otherwise I don’t think so deletion would cause any kind of problem like other apps or a program even this is a program .if you think it is eating up the battery then you have the entire right to delete it. I don’t think so it will affect the battery by any means. So that’s it from my side for you.

Re: How to delete Microsoft Lync in Nokia C6-01(Symbian Belle)?

I have deleted them and I did not find any problem with the working of the phone. Microsoft apps in the phones are business apps they consume a lot of space in the phone that’s why I try my level best to keep it off from my phone. Like I used to close it from the task manager but whenever I used to start the phone, the app used to start again and load it. the application take a lot of space and then consumes the battery. So finally I decided to delete the application from the phone. I did not face any kind of problem. So you can go ahead and delete the application from the phone. there would be no problem at all.