Thread: on iphone, Bejeweled Blitz does not connect to Facebook

on iphone, Bejeweled Blitz does not connect to Facebook

I have downloaded Bejeweled Blitz from apple store in iPhone. After downloading Bejeweled Blitz when opened it at that time it prompt me for facebook login and i proceed with that. After that it redirects me to facebook page and I get this You have already authorized Bejewelled Blitz. Please press "Okay" to continue" message. I have tapped on OK but after that I get facebook log in screen again. i have tried same thing again and again but it wont connect to facebook. If anyone have solution regarding this problem then please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: on iphone, Bejeweled Blitz does not connect to Facebook

There are lot of users who are facing problem with Bejeweled Blitz and facebook connection. There is new update available for facebook application which have fix for the facebook login issue with Bejeweled Blitz. You should update the facebook application and then check whether it resolves the issue or not? in my case when I updated facebook application after that I have opened it and then I have tapped on the Bejeweled Blitz from the application side bar. Now after that it prompts me for facebook login again and then I entered the details and my problem get solved.

Even I am facing problem with Bejeweled Blitz. I cannot connect the game with Facebook does anyone know if it works? I have installed the PC version of Bejeweled Blitz in Full Version, I can play quietly, but when I synchronize it with Facebook login appears only see a white box with the Facebook logo and a link says: "Go to Facebook . com "If someone has the same problem that you advise, and if I will be able to find out if there is new patch or I have to do, because I update the version and does the same. The only way to play is going to the Facebook page but I like it but the PC version. Not only that much but as the user have mentioned I am not able to play on my iPhone also. I have tried to solve this problem by updating the facebook application in my phone but that does not make any difference. Please some one help me out.

If you are facing same problem after updating the facebook application from your iPhone also then I will suggest you to remove the application from your Iphone and then go to the apple store. Now download most recent version of the Bejeweled Blitz. Now you have to open Bejeweled Blitz game in your iphone and when it ask you for the facebook login at that time you have should enter your email ID and password and enjoy the game. If you need any more help with this then let me know.

Thank you for helping me. After referring your solution I have removed Bejeweled Blitz application from my iPhone and then I have opened apple store and installed it again. when I start Bejeweled Blitz game at that time it asked me for facebook login and I have entered my email ID and password and then my problem get solved. now all the things are working properly.