Thread: WLAN is not working in Nokia Asha 302

WLAN is not working in Nokia Asha 302

I am facing problem with WLAN in my Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone. When I try to connect my Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone with my wireless network at that time it get connected successfully but after that when I open browser and then try load any page at that time it gives error. I have also tried to use internet with opera mini browser but with that also I am getting same problem. if I try to use any web applications like communities or chat application at that time also I get same problem. I have connected my mobile phone with my computer and take backup of all the data with the help of the Nokia suite and then I have performed hard reset. Now after that done all wireless setting and tried connected phone with wireless network but I get same problem at that time also. Is there anything wrong with my Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone or something else is causing this problem. Please help me with this.

Re: WLAN is not working in Nokia Asha 302

I have read your problem and there can be many reasons behind this problem. First I will suggest you to open your router configuration page and change the security mode and save the setting. now you should try to connect Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone with wireless network and then check whether you can use internet or not? I hope after changing the wireless setting for your router your problem might get solved.

I am using Netgear DG834GT router and i was also facing wireless issue with Nokia Asha 303 mobile phone. first I have tried to solve this problem by deleting all the save wireless network from mobile phone and entering setting for my wireless network again but that does not make any difference. Now after that I have performed factory reset in my mobile phone but problem does not get solved. now after that I have open my configuration page for my Netgear DG834GT router in my computer and then clicked on the wireless setting changed wireless security option to WEP and saved that settings. Now I have restart my router and then when I connect my phone with wireless network at that time I was able to use internet. You should also try to solve this problem by changing the wireless security option and then see whether it makes any difference eor not?

You should go to the settings and then open connectivity and then open WLAN. In WALN you have to select internet connection option and then you have to select do not ask option. Now after that you should open web browser in your mobile phone and then check whether you can use internet or not? Many times if you have set “Ask First “option for internet connection in WLAN setting at that time this type of problem takes place and that is why you need to set do not ask option and it can fix your problem.

I have open router setting and then changed wireless security option to WEP and saved that setting but when I tried to use internet from my mobile phone at that time I get same problem. I have selected do not ask option in internet connection for WLAN from my mobile phone but problem doesn’t get solved. If I connect my Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone with different wireless network at that time also I get same issue. is there any way to solve this problem then let me know. Thank you in advance.

According to me you should connect your Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone with your computer or laptop and then open Nokia suite or download Nokia software updater and install it. Now after that you have to update your mobile phone software and then see whether your problem gets solved or not? if updating the mobile phone software does not help you to solve this problem then Visit Nokia service center and tell them about WLAN problem in your Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone and then they will provide you solution.

Hi guys!

my phone is like that at first but i tried to restore its factory setting and after that it worked.
    menu>settings>restore factory setting>settings only

i hope it works with you too Godbless!

i can now use "internet" via wifi now