Thread: Getting "conflicting app" error with Nokia browser in Nokia Asha 302

Getting "conflicting app" error with Nokia browser in Nokia Asha 302

I am using Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone and I have this mobile has all the features which I was looking for and I am very happy with this. In Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone I have upgrade Nokia browser and then when I tried to open browser at that time I get error. I don’t know hat is wrong with it. I have take the backup of all the data from mobile phone with the help of Nokia OVI suite and after doing that I opened setting and then selected restore factory option. After doing factory reset when I tried to use browser at that time also I get similar issue. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Getting "conflicting app" error with Nokia browser in Nokia Asha 302

After reading your problem I would like to tell you that try update firmware in your Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone and then check whether same problem occurs or not? First you need to take backup of all the data from your mobile phone and then open Nokia suite. Now check for the latest update for mobile phone and update it. After updating your mobile phone you should try to update your mobile phone and then check whether you can use Nokia browser or not? if your problem get solved after trying this solution then you have to restore all the data your mobile phone. I am suggesting you this solution because I was experiencing same problem also and then I have tried this trick and my problem get solved.

I have connected my Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone with my computer and after that I have take backup of all the data. Then I have open Nokia Suite in my computer and after opening the Nokia Suite I have updated the mobile phone software. After doing the software update also get similar problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

If you get same problem after updating the software in your Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone also then you should contact Nokia Support and then tell about the problem which you are facing. After that they will provide you solution according to that/. If you need any more help then let me know.