Thread: After Belle update Skype not found in Nokia Store

After Belle update Skype not found in Nokia Store

After finally successfully Belle update I am now, gather up the apps again. Now I'm annoyed: Skype is no longer there now? When I look in the Ovi Store Skype and my 500 SPECIFIED, said to me that SKYPE is not available. On the official page of Skype I get the same message. Previously, with Anna, it worked pretty well. Can someone please help me? The same problem I have with the parking app, but that is not so important to me now.

Re: After Belle update Skype not found in Nokia Store

How can we help it? If the application is not in the store and not available at the manufacturer, there are just not yet but according to other posts to Skype for Symbian Belle to be there. In the old version it was also available. (Have just for fun times in the Ovi Store in device selection are changed from Anna to Belle got the same message that it is not available Nonsense, I had it previously.

Unfortunately, the Nokia Store is very unclear and no information concerning RoadMap gets updated very often. Skype works for BELLE C7 and N8 - but without the video call or video conference. When or if an update is open. Kik Messenger was completely banned from the store (Belle) - KIK com says soon, but what does this means. Barcoo - best bar code scanners - can also be found anymore (Belle) - the other displayed scanner not works for me so that you can use them. A normal user cannot see the Nokia committed to the BELLE is supported by the software works.

Skype is available for Nokia devices Belle - after a while 'time debut last version of Symbian OS, which will soon arrive for a wide range of Nokia devices. The application of VoIP and instant messaging more 'popular sports an improved performance as well as an improved look and feel than the older versions of Symbian - right in line with the user interface that Nokia Belle offers. Skype for Nokia Belle supports all the usual Skype features, except for the ability to make video calls. A future update, however, should solve this problem. Those who already have a Nokia device Belle can 'download the latest updated version of Skype application directly from the Nokia Store. Nokia Belle is available via software update for Nokia N8, Nokia E7, E6, Nokia, Nokia X7-01 Nokia C6, C7 Nokia, Nokia 500 and Nokia Oro. These devices can also install the new version of Skype for Belle.

There is a possibility that Belle version for Nokia 500 does not have all the enhancements included in the standard version that came out for Nokia N8, E7, C7, C6-01, X7, E6 and Nokia Gold. Nokia says that "most of the improvements in Belle will be available for the Nokia 500 including new features such as HD video recording at 30 frames per second and a visually enhanced browser that allows viewing of high quality web video." This means that some features have been removed from Belle due to the technical specifications of the Nokia 500, or is it just an unlucky choice. In addition, the Finnish company said that "this version of Belle has been specifically designed to match the hardware performance of Nokia 500". This was another signal that not all features have been available for Belle on this device. Nokia 500 owners will get Nokia Maps version 3.06, but it is suggested to use Nokia Music, since the Smartphone is not compatible with the widget or FM transmitter. The new update for Nokia 500 Belle is available for download using Nokia Suite. To check availability in a particular country visit the Nokia support site.