Thread: Unable to connect LG Esteem with computer

Unable to connect LG Esteem with computer

I am using LG Esteem mobile phone and from last few days I am facing problem with this device. Whenever I try to connect my mobile phone with my computer at that time it does not detect. On my LG Esteem phone it shows charging icon but when i open my computer at that time it does not show my mobile phone drive. This problem has started suddenly. i have windows 7 operating system. I have tried to solve this problem by connecting my mobile phone with different USB port but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now please lt me know what should I do to connect my LG Esteem with my computer? Thank you for helping me.

Re: Unable to connect LG Esteem with computer

You should try these steps to connect your LG Esteem mobile phone with your computer. First connect your LG Esteem mobile phone with your computer and then you have to right click on my computer and choose properties. After clicking on properties you have to select device manager from right side of the window or you should open start menu and then type device manager in search box and then click on ok. Now after opening the device manager you have to click on scan for hardware changes button or click on action and then select scan for hardware changes option and then you have to check whether it detects your mobile phone or not? in many cases selecting scan for hardware changes help system to detect the devices. You should also try to connect your LG Esteem mobile phone with your computer with different USB data cable because many times due USB cable fault also this type of problem takes place.

If above idea does no help you that try to connect your LG Esteem mobile phone with different computer and then check whether same problem occurs or not? if you get same problem after connecting your LG Esteem mobile phone with different computer also then there might be something wrong with your phone otherwise problem is with your computer.

I have searched on the internet regarding this problem and I have come to know by installing drivers for this phone from the official website of LG you can solve this problem. You need to go to official site of LG and then download drivers for your mobile phone and install it. After installing the drivers you have to restart your computer and then you have to connect your LG Esteem mobile phone with your computer again and then you have to check whether same problem occurs or not? If you have already installed this drivers in your computer then you should first uninstall that from your computer and then you have to download Ccleaner in your computer and then you run in your computer. After running Ccleaner in your computer you have to install drivers again and then check whether you can connect your LG Esteem mobile phone with your computer or not?

I have connected my LG Esteem mobile phone with my computer and then opened device manger and then selected scan for hardware changes option but after doing that also problem does not get solved. now after that I have also downloaded USB drivers from the official site of the LG and then I have installed in my computer and after installing that in my computer when I connected my LG Esteem mobile phone at that time nothing happened. When I tried to connect my phone with different computer at that time also phone does not get connected. I have tried to find the solution on internet and come to know that performing factory reset can resolve this problem and that is why I have open settings and selected privacy option and then tapped on the factory data reset option but after resetting my mobile phone also my problem does not get solved. what should I do to solve this problem?

If after resetting the your LG Esteem mobile phone also if you are experiencing same problem then it might be hardware related issue and then according to me you should customer care center of LG and tell them about the problem which you are facing and after that they will check your LG Esteem mobile phone and provide you proper solution. If you want to know anything more then let me know.