Thread: Samsung galaxy tab: Unable to access Wi-Fi

Samsung galaxy tab: Unable to access Wi-Fi

I am not capable to access Wi-Fi from my computer even though my tab picks up the signal. This is because I require entering a pin number that unluckily I do not know. I have attempted each possibility I can think of to no benefit. Is there any method I can discover what the security pin is? If anybody has any knowledge or any information regarding this problem than Please helps me, because I really don’t know how to solve this and how to come out from this.

Re: Samsung galaxy tab: Unable to access Wi-Fi

Your Tab is asking for your "wireless safety key" which was put in your Router. If you ensure your Router manual, it should provide you the router's address. For my Belkin, for example, it is 192.168.201.10 other makers occasionally utilize dissimilar addresses. If you type this address in your browser URL box and strike return, it should acquire you to your Router's configuration pages. You necessitate going to the Wireless or Security part, and your key should be in there. Make a note of it, and utilize it in your Tab, while encouraged, to connect to your wireless network.

Samsung Galaxy Tab users can attach to any Wi-Fi network simply whether it is a residence Wi-Fi hub, office Wireless LANs or public Wi-Fi hotspots. It is simple to setup a Wi-Fi connection, and one time you have completed it, your phone will be able to connect mechanically to the network any time you are within range while Wi-Fi is switched on. Setting up a Wi-Fi connection, you may require a safety passkey, cipher or pre-set password to increase access to a network. This should be obtainable from the person who installs any home Wi-Fi system. Five simple steps to do this:
    1. From the Samsung Galaxy Portal's home screen push the Menu key, below the display on the left hand side.
    2. A menu panel emerges onscreen. Push Settings.
    3. The phone's Settings menu emerges. Push Wireless Controls.
    4. In the Wireless Controls menu, push Wi-Fi.
    5. In some instants, a green mark emerges in the box after that this menu choice, representative that Wi-Fi has been switched on.
    6. You can currently setup a Wi-Fi connection to catch online.

If you are in the UK (not certain regarding other countries) and are utilizing a router which was gave by your ISP then frequently the wireless key is printed on a tag wedged onto the router or on a small card which came with it. I know that BT and Sky both perform this. Worth a talk about just in case it is there, save you pursuing elevated and stumpy!

I gone later than your recommendation and have been able to discover a WEP password of 26 letters or numbers. I keenly typed this in while demanded, but unluckily it flashes up as attached but continues switching back to disconnect. The Wi-Fi network sign shows up with a locked security device on it, and says it is tenable with WPA or WPA2 PSK. The signal power ranges between fine and excellent.

I guess you will have to change the router mode from 802.11 b&g to just 802.11g only. This should solve the connect & immediate disconnect issue being faced on the Samsung Galaxy Y phone.