Thread: Acer Aspire L3600 does not boot after BIOS update

Acer Aspire L3600 does not boot after BIOS update

Hello friends, yesterday I have upgraded BIOS of my laptop, when I have done it then after that I was not able to start, does not k now what the problem with it. Someone has suggest me to re-flash to older BIOS, but I am not having that and not able to get it. So is there anyone who is able to get it then please do tell me so that I can work it out. Thank you.

Re: Acer Aspire L3600 does not boot after BIOS update

I too attempted to update the bios on my L3600 and have wound up with a broken box. I acquired the latest bios R01-B0 from the Acer official website. Now when I turn the computer on there is an extended beep emulated by a short beep and nothing happens. The bios appeared to perform well, it wasn't until I rebooted that situations emerged. I messaged Acer and they stated "This could be classed as a chargeable repair, as flashing the bios is at your particular risk." so the machine being in warranty or not doesn't appear to matter. I opened up the machine. There are 3 binds, with a jumper on the reciprocity of the 2nd and 3rd binds. It is stamped CMOS1. In the past I've had machines with motherboards where a bios flash might be settled with a jumper setting. Whoever got any brainstorms how I am able to settle this? I've at present caught that the bios might be upgraded by inserting a Disc with the Bios record on it.

I was also having same problem which is sorted at present. It appears love it was a regretful glimmer. I swapped the bios chip with one modified from bios-repair site, so you also search for it and it will be really helpful for you. The bios chip is under the Compact disc drive, front right of the machine and might be effectively uprooted. The bios repair utility was inexpensive, speedy and it worked impeccably when that.

Bad flash for me too on an Acer yearn l3600. I think it is totally abject that Acer doesn’t combine any directions for flashing the BIOS notwithstanding permitting it to be downloaded. It is likewise made more demanding on the grounds that there is a compress index within a compress record! Acer underpin is useless and has a ghastly mentality. The lessons I have studied: Extract all files, combining the zip file within the zip and try not to flash from Windows. (Smolder the concentrated records to a Cd (Bootable) and reboot). Since the flash misses the mark don't give Acer underpin the fulfillment of telling you that your sheet is dead and requires displacing and how it’s not blanketed under the warranty for the reason that you shouldn't have flashed it in the ahead of everyone else. Attempt the bios repair choice previous. Purchase a slat with additional emphasizes and with preferable underpin, there is practically nothing you could probably do within the bios settings pn the L3600, no fan speed control for those unbelievably uproarious fans!! Conceivably I have been ruined with Asus crowds. I will never decide on Acer again