Thread: Nextbook 6 Android 2.1 tablet does not work properly

Nextbook 6 Android 2.1 tablet does not work properly

Hello friends, I have purchased Nextbook 6 Android 2.1 tablet and having problem with it. I have done same thing which is used to done with all new devices. I have remove it out of box and charge it properly for appropriate time and when it was done then connected to Wi-Fi, when it got connected then after that problem have started. Such that if you are using it then for some time it will be working properly, such that you will be able to browse web and even able to do other things for some time then you will start noticing that screen will get dim and it will disconnect Wi-Fi connection and reboot. Whereas I have tried powering down and reset then also getting same problem with it, so can you people please suggest me what I should do? Thank you.

Re: Nextbook 6 Android 2.1 tablet does not work properly

I would suggest that you better upgrade Android, whereas you are using 2.1 upgrade to 2.3, you will be not getting problem with it. Even it support the installation of third-party applications with the help of number of built-in Android OS which are corresponds to the third-party applications and which can be easily equipped with a fast multi-touch screen. 9.7 inch touch panel is having a convenient response, it is very much comfortable to operate when it is connected to the Internet with Wi-Fi tuner Office Document Reader. Built-in OfficeSuite, built-in E-book can also enjoy browsing and supports playback of image files of many formats audio and video playback support documentation can be read Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images, audio, etc. with G-Sensor. Equipped with a (gravity sensor) G-Sensor, automatic screen rotation to match the orientation of this unit, equipped with camera with convenient to browse the images, etc., can be taken and recorded.

Re: Nextbook 6 Android 2.1 tablet does not work properly

The Next Books 1 to 7 may not have caused much of a ripple in the Android tablet market, but eFun hold on it, and is currently being rolled out its new Next Book Premium 8 model. There is no Honeycomb can be found on this (just Android 2.3), but you have a slightly larger 8-inch capacitive screen to get along with a Rockchip RK2918 processor, 4 GB of storage, a microSD card slot and a 2 megapixel front- facing camera along with Kobo's eBook Store application which is preloaded anyhow there is nothing mention about Android Market. Unfortunately, in a season as you can get a Kindle Fire or for $ 200, this will set you back a relatively high $ 300 - then again, it does have "premium" in its name. So I would suggest that you go and get in exchange for that.