Thread: can't upgrade firefox 10 on Motorola Atrix 4g

can't upgrade firefox 10 on Motorola Atrix 4g

I recently brought Motorola Atrix 4G. It is really a nice phone. I happy too much and love my phone. I enjoyed the browsing experience of my phone with firefox browser. I want to upgrade my firefox from firefox version 10 to firefox version 12. I am also search on Google Play market and Mozilla firefox official website but still now don’t get it. it is available for other windows os but not for android OS. I want to know where can I upgrade my firefox 10? And where can I find status of firefox on the android releases?

Re: can't upgrade firefox 10 on Motorola Atrix 4g

I also have Motorola Atrix 4g. It have smart look and great feature. I love more my this phone than other phone. I also want to upgrade my firefox with firefox 12. So, I am going to firefox official Website but I don't get to their also. I am surfing on many websites but I cannot get to anywhere. The current release for Firefox on Android is 10.0.4. So, I think firefox 12 is not release for android os because it takes time to make changes for transform windows to android. There are many changes needed to convert from windows to android. You can try reading http://blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/, which has some updates regarding Future Firefox releases.