Thread: iPhone doesn't sync with Exchange server but Android does

iPhone doesn't sync with Exchange server but Android does

Hello friends, the scenario are I have 3 users that everything has IPhone that cannot match up with my Exchange servers. I have harshly 20 different users adjusting their IPhone without any situations. They were matching up to regarding a week back then it stopped for every last one of the 3 of them. I have been troubleshooting the issue trusting it wouldn't spread to the rest of the versatile users which it did not. As a test I took one of those 3 users and tested on Microsoft's active sync electronic testing destination with accomplishment. I likewise took 1 of the users and setup a profile on a spare Android we had around the workplace which moreover had progress. As of last night we found that setting the IPhone to just synchronize 1 day worth of information appears to work but still gets blunders. An additional thing to note is we tested one of these users on an IPad but still fizzled. Servers all running 2003 SP2 with Exchange SP2 completely fixed with a front finish and 2 back close groups. I have what added up to a 100 users matching up successfully among IPad, IPhone, and Droids. 2 of the 3 users have absolutely extensive post boxes one of them is essentially 7 gigs and the different is 4 gigs but 1 user has less than 1 gig. Seeing the accompanying failures on the front closure, this one happens regularly. So please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: iPhone doesn't sync with Exchange server but Android does

If any individual runs into this issue the issue was identified with a message that a user answered and replicated these 3 individuals on. Once we import that .eml file into our letter drop the post box starts to flop to synchronize. I think it is identified with the user embedded emoticons from Iphone then Standpoint didn't ability to bargain with the emoticons when she answered to those users which is where it started bringing on sync issues. I am going with Fruit to root out what in that message their iOS apparatuses make a point not to like.

Re: iPhone doesn't sync with Exchange server but Android does

For even more parts in respect to why the email was creating issues was on account of the first sender of a message from an IPhone utilized emoticons. Then a user running Standpoint 2007 answered to the message and CC'd a few alternate users. The message didn't create issues until when the user answered. I would be able to import the post that claimed roots in the IPhone into my letter drop and still match up but once I foreign the memo that Standpoint sent is when my IPhone quit matching up and concocted the post might not unite to server. So as a test I headed off to the user that answered with Standpoint and opened her sent messages to that particular messages chose resend and united myself which quickly brought on the IPhone not to match up. Then I erased message from my file from webmail and did the same thing resend but this time I evacuated the? Which is the way windows shown the emoticons that the IPhone user had sent. The post was synchronized without any issues. So an entire week of my time in view of "Emoticons"---> Lesson make a point not to utilize emoticons and depending on if you run into same issue good fortunes spotting the message that has them.