Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to play Youtube videos in Nokia Asha 200

Portable Devices

Old 25-04-2012

Unable to play Youtube videos in Nokia Asha 200

Since few days I am experiencing some problems while playing videos from YouTube on my Nokia Asha 200 I have experienced that there is no buffering & I am unable to view the entire video. Also the sound that i get to hear from that videos is quite slow. First I thought that there might be some problems with my mobile service provider but it’s not such because many of my friends wit the same phone and the same service provider are able to play their videos on their phone kindly provide me with some solutions. As i am confused what to do now. It will be really grateful for me. So waiting to hear it from you. Do reply out.

Old 25-04-2012

Re: Unable to play Youtube videos in Nokia Asha 200

There can be several reasons for this problem, some of the solutions can be

1) Clear your browser’s cache & cookies. see if that makes any kind of difference or not.

2) Sometimes the service provider has a huge role to play if the videos and all are not working in the phone. if the signal strength is quite poor then it wont work. For once have a check in your connectivity and the network settings. If your service provider is selected or not in the place of default connection.

3) Video Stuck & it’s not loading – This problem happens if an incomplete copy is stuck in your browsers cache, you can simply avoid this by clearing your browsers Cache

One more thing that i would like to add is that make use of m.youtube.com which is a YouTube page for Mobile phones along with it you need to download Realplayer for opening 3gp videos. Also try installing the adobe flash player in your phone and see if that makes any kind of difference or not.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,