Thread: Should i buy Stylish or Protective Accessories for HTC one V

Should i buy Stylish or Protective Accessories for HTC one V

I have HTC one V and want to buy accessories for it. I am afraid that it might fall from my hand and getting it damaged, If I don’t use any screen protection than is my screen going to get spoiled within few months. I want to have some protection for my phone but need it to be stylish as well. But i dint find any accessory that can provide both. So, should i go for any Stylish one of with protective ones ??

Re: Should i buy Stylish or Protective Accessories for HTC one V

You can use LokSak Element-Proof Storage Bag, to protect your mobile. To protect the phone from dust, water, environment you can use storage bag. You can protect your phone by using this storage bag as these bags are flexible and are made for the protection of smartphones. They are made up of plastics and are available in many different sizes. You can even use these bags for keeping some of your money, medicines and keys.

I suggest you to take Amzer Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Case for your HTC one V. It is protective and stylish. It protects from damage, dust and scratch. This case is so soft that your mobile gets protected inside it. This case also comes in various colors you choose from wide range of it. It helps from sliding down from smooth surfaces and angle surfaces. It is very easy to use you can easily remove your phone from it. It is protective in many ways it is resistant to oil, protects from scratch, fingerprints and dirt. It comes with different type of coating which makes it hard to fall from anywhere and enable you to have a better grip.

You can also use LokSak PDA/ID Neck Caddy Slot bag to protect your HTC one V. This bag is made to prevent things from dust, water, leakage, air and humidity. This bag is made of denier heavy nylon, blended film and also considered as disposable. It has a hermetic seal by which the things inside it don’t fall down and no dust, air, water particles can go inside it. You can also use the phone while it is inside the bag. It comes with outside stylus holder and an inside opaque pocket and some additional slots for business cards.